Thread: Hello! Im Fabledragon!

Default Hello! Im Fabledragon!

Hey everybody! I am fabledragon (cookie and milk to anyone who guesses where the name is from) and i signed up for this board a while back, but i havent really done anything yet. this is probably caused by my addiction to video games. I live in alaska (PM me if you live here) and its COLD now. i dont really want to leave the house to get diapers, even when i get the chance!
    anyway, besides diapers, im pretty much a super-nerd by the way. uh... oh yeah, I cant get on much, and its not a good chance that i do anything if i do, but i like coming here and reading stories, learning about what diapers to buy, ect. um... thats all.

You got it from Fable... WHERE'S MY COOKIE AND MILK???? :P Welcome to the group. I hope you make many friends here and, as a good sign, I'll be your first friend here.

Vampy

Welcome! And as for the name is it a reverse of dragon fable?

it is dragonfable! but you both get a cookie (::) and milk :P \_/ heh. anyway, thanks. I like it here so far

Welcome! It's really cold here to... brr! Do you have any cookies left?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabledragon View Post
    Hey everybody! I am fabledragon (cookie and milk to anyone who guesses where the name is from) and i signed up for this board a while back, but i havent really done anything yet. this is probably caused by my addiction to video games. I live in alaska (PM me if you live here) and its COLD now. i dont really want to leave the house to get diapers, even when i get the chance!
    anyway, besides diapers, im pretty much a super-nerd by the way. uh... oh yeah, I cant get on much, and its not a good chance that i do anything if i do, but i like coming here and reading stories, learning about what diapers to buy, ect. um... thats all.
    Your not the only suPer nerd on the site I'm one of them LOL. I heard that Alaska goes without sun light for weeks at a time! Have you ever heard of Carlyle logistics? They do an epic show on trucking in Alaska, it's apparently DEadly driving up there! No wonder you don't want to leave your house the weather is up there LOL

Welcome to adisc

Welcome to the site! what genre of games do you play the most? and what are your top 5 games you've played?

Welcome! I'm curious about the games too. Oh, and are there any other things you'd consider nerdy about yourself?

Hm... what i think is nerdy? well i've recently gotten a halo FRENZY, as in i cant stop playing it. I have halo reach, and i have recently borrowed halos one and two. however, im not really much of a first person fan besides that. im currently just waiting for littlebigplanet2, armored core 5, infamous 2, ect. Im slightly angry at fallout new vegas for being something more like a big expansion pack to fallout 3. that nerdy enough? no? ok. well I have been sucked into the super-nerd area quite recently. at my school, a lot of people played magic the gathering. i now beat all of them >.> also, During this month in school, some AMAZING student managed to organize a 2 week class about Dungeons and Dragons. because im stuck inside, im thinking about it.
    (Also, someone at my school started a D&D club! sweet!)

Quote Originally Posted by Fabledragon View Post
    . Im slightly angry at fallout new vegas for being something more like a big expansion pack to fallout 3.
    new vegas is a ton different than fallout 3, skills work a lot different and the game is not built the same way (perks only every 2 levels now). I think it's much fun and better replayability than Fallout 3.
    If you wear diapers in the snow in alaska without pants on (just for fun), will the diapers freeze? or would you freeze first