Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My random questions

Question My random questions

There isn't really a junk forums so I suppose it goes here. I was just thinking about random stuff and some questions came into my head that I'd like answers/opinions on! Feel free to ask your own too. (Delete this topic if its too random )

Is it normal for coffee and some fast foods to cause arousal after ingestion?

Do you think you can be addicted too people?

Is it weird to like the feel of the skin on your hips and torso?

Is it better to be honest with someone from the start of a serious relationship or are there some things that should wait/stay secret?

Is it possible to be content with your life but dislike how it is at the same time?

How do you know if your in love? (silly question but I always get really mixed feelings)

Is it normal to feel guilty about making out with a girl you've just met if your not in a relationship?

Anyways thats my little bit of questionings out of the way! Sorry strange mood today.

Lets see...
    1. I do not know, I do not drink coffee, and fast food makes me anything but arroused. But some may
    2. Yes, I know people that i Have to see at least so many times a month, and at least talk with so many a weeK. And I know the Cheer leader I was in HS with were like crack junkies when they were apart.
    2. ok I know i did that one but I am not shore about 3...
    I will try. hmm. 3 well I know my own is no big deal, but I the hip bone is my favorit spot on him.
    4.I say a little of both. Be honist about who you are. But wait untill you know the person is right, and is ready to handel things, if you have a big bomb to drop.
    5. I think most people find them selves at some point being content and unhappy at the same time. Unhappy because you can always see the other side of the fence, and man is it green. Though they do not go the extra mile to get that thing that they think they are wanting.
    6. I knew I was in love when I thought less about what makes me happy and more about what makes him so. NOt that I would be giving it up, but that his happieness is my own.
    7. I think socity makes that situation iffy, there is nothing wrong moraly, though people thing you may be shallow (no really true).

Ok if it is ok here are a few for me.

Why is it a driveway if you park, and a Parkway if you drive?

When is the right time to throw a bDay party for a person born on leap year?

Is it better to be right and tell people, or wrong and never know?

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    That's the first I've heard of it. Usually junk food makes me feel bad and I really only drink coffee because my taste-buds are after it.

Sure. There are some people out there who can't stand the thought of being alone.

Not at all. Good skin in those areas can be a fairly sensual thing.

Is it better to be honest with someone from the start of a serious relationship or are there some things that should wait/stay secret?
    Honesty is the best policy. If they accept you for your differences or your past mistakes, then you know you've found someone special.

Is it possible to be content with your life but dislike how it is at the same time?
    You can be complacent with anything, but that does no necessarily mean you like it. You may be comfortable in a job that you really don't care for. So yes...

How do you know if your in love? (silly question but I always get really mixed feelings)
    When from the onset of meeting this person, you can just feel it about them.

Is it normal to feel guilty about making out with a girl you've just met if your not in a relationship?
    I don't know. Guilt has never been conjured up in any sort of relationship I've had.

1. Maybe coffee because it's a stimulant...
    2. I wouldn't say addicted...But there can be people you just love to hang out with
    3. Only if the skin is still attached to someone...Otherwise that would be weird...
    4. You should say what you feel you should say...But whatever you do, if they don't accept it, then maybe they aren't right for you
    5. That's kind of how I am with mine...So yes
    6. You just know
    7. That I wouldn't know...

There isn't really a junk forums so I suppose it goes here. I was just thinking about random stuff and some questions came into my head that I'd like answers/opinions on! Feel free to ask your own too. (Delete this topic if its too random )
    Any random stuff can go in the off topic.

I hate fast food, and I drink coffee too much to know.

Sure! I'm addicted to a lot of people!

I think it's a little weird, but to each their own. :P

I see no problem with waiting for a few things... if the person loves you they will accept it either at the beginning or later.

Yep, I am like that all the time. Love my life, but I hate parts of it.

Dunno.... I don't think I've ever been in love.

I've never made out with a girl, but i've never felt guilty with a guy.

1. To my experience people can be addicted to people. For me I would fall in love with anyone who is kind to me. And the people who I care for, I would always be at there side.

2. I don't think that it's weird.

3. From my experience at the start of a realationship I would wait till I tell them my secrets but I would tell them later on, when I know that they won't be judge mental.

4. I have been at that state of emotion once before, so I would have to say that it's possible. Besides if you can be mad and sad at the same time then you can feel content with dislikes.

5. Love is a mysterious thing, But you'll know when your in love. For me I would feel happy and excited and I would be shy at the same time towards another person.

6. I'm not sure how to answer that. I guess that if the person doesn't mind, but it is best to get to know the person first.

crash632

1. it must be all that caffeine

2. i suppose uh, its called a crush

3. i like the feel of that too

4. well sooner or later some secrets won't be secrets anymore...

5. yes, i mean theres always a way to make life better than it is now

6. you just, KNOW.

7. perhaps it implies that you still have feelings for her...

No, at least not for me. I hate coffee and I only eat fast food when I have to because of the convenience; I don't really like the taste.

I certainly don't think I could be addicted to people; I take pleasure in my own company and like a lot of time to myself. Going out with friends all the time is too hectic and stressful. On the other hand, I'm sure some people are addicted to people.

No. It's smooth and it feels good. No problem with that.

Definitely be honest and don't lie, but there are things about yourself that not everyone needs to know, and it is fine and even advisable to wait until you really know and trust the person to open yourself up completely to them.

Sure. You don't neccessarily have to like something to go along with it.

I've never been in love, so I don't really know, but I guess you could tell if you and the person really connect, and feel happy being with each other.

I've never made out with anyone, so I can't really answer this one either. I don't think I would make out with anyone unless I really got to know them first, but if I did I imagine I might feel a little guilty, depending on the situation and the reasons behind it.

Not really... But I wouldn't worry about it!

I'm sure it's possible, but is being addicted to people a problem?

Of course not!

Well this is the problem: how do you know what the start of a serious relationship is? At the start, it's not serious, it develops into one. So it can only be serious in hindsight. So generally, I'd keep things secret until the right time comes along. For example TBism, that's not something I'd tell somebody about on the first date!

Yes and no. I'd say that was more being confused with your life, than anything else.

You just know.

It depends. Personally, I've made out with girls who I hadn't been introduced to yet... And I started going out with my last girlfriend the day I met her, and she was still going out with somebody else! (Ended it with him obviously)
    But why do you feel guilty? There has to be a cause of the guilt.