Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else ever feel incredibly alone?

Default Anyone else ever feel incredibly alone?

For about 4 or 5 months I was in a great relationship with a girl who I thought accepted me for me, and was willing to indulge in my AB side. Heck, I've even posted in a thread or two about how both of us have gotten caught separately doing thing with diapers. But she ended up cheating on me, and now is in the drug, alcohol, party scene, and all that stuff. She eventually texted me under the influence of some pill, not sure what, saying how I wasn't normal because I'm AB/DL, etc.

I've really lost myself as of late and have been questioning who I really am and what I want in life. I'd love to meet someone, anyone near me about my age who is ABDL, just so I know I'm not alone and I'm not SO different. A relationship would be nice, but I'm no idealist, I just want to make a really good friend that gets where I'm coming from. So far though, that search has been fruitless. Has anyone else ever felt like this? Like you know you're not alone, yet you still feel like the only one out there?

I can only tell you one thing...cheating on someone is not because of Abdl it is jus cheating...

It sounds like se wants to party a bit and be real wild...to each their own...I'm not going to judge...

As for being normal...what is normal...some people are ab some people are gay some are strait some people are transexual some people are into beam some people are into swinging some people are into group sex some people are into role play of all different types...but everyone had a different thing they want...even within each of those areas...

So normal...there is no normal...it does not exist...is a normal family what was on tv with the beavers from the 60's? No!

So being differentnis what makes us individuals...and anyone that says anybody else is not normal for having their individuality is jus lashing out most likely because they don't except their differences...

Don't ever think anything you like is abnormal unless it involves others in a negative way...like if you just want to shoot up the city and do it...well that is obviously not good...but to have the thought is not necessarily abnormal...

Having feelings over anything in your life is just that...your life...explore them and you'll be better of than anyone that ignores them and or squashes them...this is from experience I've done both...and let me say ignoring feelings and things you think about does not make for a great time in the end...

Just my rant for the day...sorry if I'm a little windy tonight...

B

Quote Originally Posted by P3NGY View Post
    For about 4 or 5 months I was in a great relationship with a girl who I thought accepted me for me, and was willing to indulge in my AB side. Heck, I've even posted in a thread or two about how both of us have gotten caught separately doing thing with diapers. But she ended up cheating on me, and now is in the drug, alcohol, party scene, and all that stuff. She eventually texted me under the influence of some pill, not sure what, saying how I wasn't normal because I'm AB/DL, etc.
    I would imagine it would be very difficult to go through a separation like this. I don't know exactly how you are feeling, but I believe that the feelings of being "the only one" (speaking of *B,DL) are quite common; felt by many infantalists.

Be understanding about the girl. Many people think that playing a caretaker role in a relationship looks sweet and fun on the outside, but then realize that it involves actually working to make someone happy without getting much back in return. I have heard of relationships where the caretaker becomes unhappy because the relationship turns into something he/she didn't want. This could bring about a negative reaction from the person, as it feels to him/her that the *B/DL's desires are ruining the relationship. I'm assuming from you being here that you feel that *B/DL is part of who you are, so it's unreasonable to say that it's the result of mental abnormality or whatever.

Keep trying to meet new people like you who want the same things out of friendships that you do. Just be wise and careful, especially when using the internet (meet at the movies, coffeehouse, public places first). And don't let your great desire to find a friend cloud your judgment.

Ahh, I went through the same with my ex. However we both went through that scene prior to meeting each other. She even diapered me once. But, alas, she was a cheating wh--, sorry excuse me, so hard to let bygones be bygones.

My advice is not looking for someone who is ab, but rather someone who can accept it. I looked for one since I was interested in girls, roughly 6 years, and haven't found one. However, I am in a new relationship with a girl who has come to accept my ab side and even finds it cute.

Why is she so accepting? Well, I found a girl who is genuinely nice and sweet. We got to know each other very well, in fact we were friends several years before we started dating. And when I knew I could trust her I was completely honest with her. She even told me herself that, because I was completely open and honest with her, it was easier for her to accept and be comfortable with.

I don't mean to say it takes several years of trust building. But when you meet a girl who will have a strong likely hood of accepting or participating, you'll know.

for the 17yrs I had to hide in the closet from my wife I only had the courage finaly to come out a month ago and she accepts it and tolerates it but wont particpate in it .It doesnt matter to me at all

:/ It'd be best to wait till your in a real devoted relationship before you start revealing all of those things about yourself. If the girl got into that kinda scene she's probably going through a rough time and needs to get her priorities in order. But I know how you feel, my partner is fully understanding of how I am and even embraces it but there are times where I feel no one truly understands.

*Hug*

Yea it sucks when you think someone accepts you and understands you and then your entire world flips upside down. I recommend just doing stuff you did before you met her to take your mind off of it. If someone was able to change like that it certainly wasn't your fault. I've stayed away from drugs and alcohol my entire life because I've seen how it messed up the lives of friends and families. I also don't want anything about *B/DL coming out when I am in that kind of a vulnerable position. If I talk about it in my sleep at least it should be easier to play off.

I've gone through that a ton of times when I hit purges
    It sucks

I think I'm a bit too far north to be helpful IRL

Thanks for all the replies. Relationship wise, I want what I had (before the cheating, drugs, etc.). She was never really AB/DL but she accepted it. I don't even need participation, just acceptance. Then again, I'd just like to go on one solitary date, because lately its been "no, I don't like you" "No, I don't want to date" "no, you're too good a friend" "yes, then stood me up" or perhaps the most humorous "I'm lesbian" (but at least with the last one we became friends). AB/DL was never the center of our relationship, nor should it have been, but she made me feel great when it was the focus and made me feel terrible when she used it to upset me.

I'm just in a rough spot right now, trying to find something (or someone) that can make me feel good about myself again, y'know?

Acceptance for us isn't really easy to come by, but the important thing is that you always accept yourself no matter what anyone else thinks. You have the right mindset in knowing that a relationship shouldn't be centered around AB/DL so I'm willing to bet you'll find someone that will make you happy :p.

Quote Originally Posted by P3NGY View Post

I've really lost myself as of late and have been questioning who I really am and what I want in life. I'd love to meet someone, anyone near me about my age who is ABDL, just so I know I'm not alone and I'm not SO different. A relationship would be nice, but I'm no idealist, I just want to make a really good friend that gets where I'm coming from. So far though, that search has been fruitless. Has anyone else ever felt like this? Like you know you're not alone, yet you still feel like the only one out there?
    this is why i refuse to take anti-depressants