Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cant sleep

Default Cant sleep

What do you guys and girls do when you cant sleep? Had a bad dream and now i cant sleep. Mom will kill me if she finds me online this late but am bored and a little lonely.

I normally just watch late night tv, read a book, lay in bed and think about life or even just make up stories in my head (more visual with your eyes closed in the dark). I don't really sleep that much in regular patterns so odd hours of the night are pretty normal for me.

Hope that kinda helped!

lol I go on the computer. Sometimes I will watch tv. A lot of the time I will read. Call my friends if I'm bored every once in a while.

lately I've been taking valium to sleep. It works well and keeps your mood in control when your feeling depressed. Usually though I just lay down and snuggle to my teddy bear (wife) or a real teddy when I was younger.

Not suposed to be online or watching tv this late and dont really want to wake anyone up and have to talk about stuff. Maybe ill try reading dont know if i can concentrate that much. Kinda feel like crying

Most people get emotional after having bad dreams or not enough sleep. I wouldn't worry about things too much Josh. Just try to relax and snuggle a plushie if you have one. Think calming thoughts and you'll slowly get too sleep. The more you think about stuff the more your brain will tick over and the harder it will become too sleep.

I think this should be on off topic...But anyways, I usually am able to sleep so I don't have this problem...Otherwise I listen to my iPod...

I don't sleep a lot at all, I usely get 4-5 hours of sleep sometime less or none at all. Tonight is on of those nights. I just surf the web, tinker with computers or read.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Mike View Post
    I don't sleep a lot at all, I usely get 4-5 hours of sleep sometime less or none at all. Tonight is on of those nights. I just surf the web, tinker with computers or read.
    Same here, save for reading. If I wake up I don't even try to focus. I usually just lie in bed and try to figure out what caused the nightmare (and usually it's something I can remember!) or, if it wasn't a nightmare, try to go back to sleep. If I lay in bed for more than an hour I'll try playing a game or go on the computer, if it's after 5 AM.