Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do you pay?

Default How do you pay?

I was wondering how everyone pays for their diapers. Hopefully it's not your parents paying for them...

pamperchu

Cash! or PayPal.

I use pay pal if I'm on eBay, cash in store, and pre-paid credit cards for other websites.

Twisty

I use my debit card only because it doesn't show up on my statement (the items I bought) and it's faster.

Quote Originally Posted by wasntme View Post
    I was wondering how everyone pays for their diapers. Hopefully it's not your parents paying for them...
    I had a job since I was 14 and I don't spend much so I have money to burn. Add to that the fact that when I worked an 11hr day over the summer that it probably covered almost all my *B/DL expenses. It doesn't cost that much when you use infrequently like myself and go on rather long (and sadly painful) purges.

smartdaipy

i made a paypal but i don't have any money can somebody tell me any websites that you do something, say write an article or make a blog, or edit, that pays you through paypal. i'm not a mooch, but all i have is a ten dollar bill and two dollar gold coins. i was gonna use those to get a prepaid card

:/ Don't know if anything that you're hoping for is legit, also doubt that you'd be paid through paypal.