Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Greetings and whatnot

  1. #1

    Default Greetings and whatnot

    Hello all. Name's Krizzle, you can call me Kriz if you like, but please don't make any fo-shizzle jokes. I'm well aware I set myself up for those, but please. Spare me. D:

    Anyways, what to say.... Ummmm.... I'm currently attending college in Elk Grove, CA, I'm an avid gamer, my hobbies generally include stuff like writing and drawing (neither of which I'm very good at :P), I play video games (who doesn't?).... Ya. Overall just a very boring individual. If ya want to know anything else, hit me up with a PM or something, ja? No Creepsters please. D:

    -Krizzle

  2. #2

    Default

    Nothing boring about those hobbies at all, you're as good as you feel you are. :p Welcome.

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Welcome to the site! what genre of video games do you like the most?
    Most types, really. I don't do MMO RPG games because I'm a hard core completionis, so I stick to basic console RPGs, FPS games, etc. I'm open to anything though.

  6. #6

    Default

    Ohai there person from the chat. =o
    I'm doing the whole college thing too! Classes start tomorrow and they might actually be interesting.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle View Post
    Most types, really. I don't do MMO RPG games because I'm a hard core completionis, so I stick to basic console RPGs, FPS games, etc. I'm open to anything though.
    but grinding is funnn :P. why console rpgs over pc?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzle View Post

    Overall just a very boring individual.

    -Krizzle
    No, nuh boring, we have chatted in irc and you ish nuh boring.

    In fact I was most interested in the "spread" of your fashion choices and would approve mightily of your making a thread in diaper talk or adult baby on that topic; I am sure many would be interested... of course taking care not to mention anything not for minors, or what might be possibly considered as porn; I trust your judgment in what to describe or which images to post.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    but grinding is funnn :P. why console rpgs over pc?
    Because I can't play .hack G.U. on my PC without an emulator. :I



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    No, nuh boring, we have chatted in irc and you ish nuh boring.

    In fact I was most interested in the "spread" of your fashion choices and would approve mightily of your making a thread in diaper talk or adult baby on that topic; I am sure many would be interested... of course taking care not to mention anything not for minors, or what might be possibly considered as porn; I trust your judgment in what to describe or which images to post.
    I've gotten a few folks who've wanted me to do a kind of photo-shoot-ish type thing for them at cons, but most of the folks are kinda creepster status. <_<; That being said, I might do just that. :3 Wouldn't hurt, ya know?



    Quote Originally Posted by Maytricks View Post
    Ohai there person from the chat. =o
    I'm doing the whole college thing too! Classes start tomorrow and they might actually be interesting.
    Haha. I'm having to do my boring-as-hell General Education crap so I can actually do what classes I WANT to do when I move on to a 4 year college. :/ Almost done with my math and english requierments though, so that's a major plus!
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Jan-2011 at 05:06. Reason: merging posts.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Introducing Myself, and Whatnot.
    By Rionel in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 24-Aug-2010, 07:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.