Thread: Hi. A brief summery of me!

Default Hi. A brief summery of me!

I repair computers and all that goes with it. (mostly Viruses and Spyware these days)
    Started that lark in 1994 and still doing it to this day, Dos to Win7, with a little bit of Mac thrown in.
    I love scuba diving (Wish I had more money so I could do it more often)
    I like to occasionally ride horses – Again, see above.
    Photography – above and below water.
    I’m into watching good films on a crackingly good HiFi (The TV helps aswell)
    Avatar is my latest favourite, but it ranges from ‘Beauty and the Beast’, ‘Up’, ‘The last Mohecan’, ‘The Matrix’, ‘Star Trek’ to all the ‘Terminators’
    For other HiFi enthusiasts, you know when the letters DTS on the film makes you grin. (Yes, BlueRay has it as standard now).

I Give Blood, I have just given my 25th donation of blood, which I’m rather proud of.

The National Blood Service - do something amazing give Blood or Welcome to America's Blood Centers. It's About Life. :: America's Blood Centers
    No I don’t work there, I just give blood.

Why did I look for this site?
    I remember being about 6 or 7 very discreetly wetting myself (and liking it).
    I only ever did this in situations I couldn’t be found out.
    I thought that this was and I was very weird until only a few years ago finding a lot of other people on the internet liked it too.
    I have done this on and off during the rest of my life, it may be 6 months and never an urge, then I may have an urge every other day.

Diapers, weird word for me, being in the UK, however, I started to wear them for, convenience (much less mess) for comfort (relieves anxiety, stress etc) and the last few years incontinence, started with an infection, never really got back. (Yes have had it checked out, by many)
    Could be my subconscious, agreed, it could be.

I have always thought that as long as I’m not hurting anyone else, what the hell.
    Am I a diaper lover? by the evidence, I must admit, I must be.
    Do I wet myself on purpose (as well as accident)? yes the evidence points to another ‘must be’
    AB – no, no interest.

I came across the site because I like reading peoples stories and experiences, I still don’t know why I have the ‘desire’ to wet, as said above, it’s not all the time.
    Anyway, it took me a long time but I finally got up enough balls to join, that fact that you cant just keep reading without logging in did push me a little as well.

Well, that was my intro, Cheers.
    Rincewind.

(Yes it is a Terry Pratchett’s discworld character)
    Do I think I’m a wizard, No it’s all I could think of at the time – OK.

Hey there Rincewind, welcome to ADISC! Good intro, I like what I'm seeing here, another Sci-Fi fan who likes Star Trek! Sounds like you’re a geek, you are in good company then because there are quite a few of us around here. I think anyone who does blood donations is brave, really good thing your doing. I've been too chicken to do it but I should give it a shot since it saves lives.

Do you like video games or play any kind of sport? I'm a gamer and avid paintballer, I love the musty smell of rottin paintballs in the morning, makes my heart sing... we paintballers literally get high off that stuff! lol (It smells horrible but you learn to love it haha)

I'm into Voyager at the moment, being shown on Freeview, I am also into Stargate. Geek, well, maybe....
    Gaming, like the odd racing car game, but nothing you have to battle at for months at a time.
    Sport - I was a KUK SOOL WON black belt (Martial Art), but gave that up (Lack of time (then other excuses)) 6 years ago.
    I have paintballed once, my friends Stag 'Event', must admit, it was good fun, they do leave bruises!!!

Black belt? Nice! I used to do Taekwondo and I was nearly a black belt. I was a red stripe, all I needed was my red belt and then black stripe. I had to stop going because I was too bogged down with other stuff and now it’s been 4 or 5 years since I last went. I wish I still was going but I'm thinking about doing it again, it was good exercise for the body and mind. Kuk Sool Won is really interesting, looked it up on Google, never heard of it until now.

As for paintballing, I do call it PAIN-ball for a reason but it's not really all that bad when you get hit and I rarely get bruises. The only time you really feel any pain is after a long day at the field, its pretty exhausting, especially during the big games with tons of people playing.

I've remember some more about the one time I did paint balling. I had, a week before, entered a grading (Brown Belt I think) Didn't do one of the kicks right (Breaking a board) broke the board .... and my big toe!
    For something so small as a big toe - it really shouldn't be as painful as it was.
    I found that a lot of normal everyday balancing uses this toe!
    Then, a couple of days later, I went ahead and ran around a forest on it, shooting people. Some things we do are just sometimes a little Stupid!
    I dosed up on pain killers and ignored it, (paid for it later though).
    Actually - the truth be known 'I ran around a forest on it, getting shoot!!' (Cant do smilies with a quick reply, so just imagine a large grin!)

Taekwondo - I remember a guy joining KSW as a white belt and joining in with the brown belts for some sparing, he came up against me, after getting up off the floor, I was asked what Kick he kicked me with, I answered with, I don’t know, I didn’t see it coming!!
    He was a Taekwondo instructor.... Rather more skilled than I was !

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Then, a couple of days later, I went ahead and ran around a forest on it, shooting people. Some things we do are just sometimes a little Stupid!
    I dosed up on pain killers and ignored it, (paid for it later though).
    Actually - the truth be known 'I ran around a forest on it, getting shoot!!'
    Ummm... are you even human?!!!??? How the hell did you even WALK with a broken big toe, let alone RUN with one!?! D: You've got balls man... I'll give you that much, even if it was a stupid thing to do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    after getting up off the floor, I was asked what Kick he kicked me with, I answered with, I don’t know, I didn’t see it coming!!
    Hahaha, yeah I know the feeling... I did sparring with two of my Taekwondo teachers, one of whom was a 1st degree black belt and the other a 3rd degree. I could keep up with the 1st degree (might have been going easy on me). I had deadly left hooks that he was unaware of and caught him by surprise with em. My other teacher who was a 3rd degree... well... let’s just say he let me live... with all my limbs attached, only because I was a good student of his lol.