Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pup in town. Well...sorta.

Cool New pup in town. Well...sorta.

Howdy! I'm newish to this forum (had another account long ago, but that's history), so I figured I'd pop in and say hello! C:

I've lurked among the ABDL community since early 2009 (after making several friends in the community) but I only started actively participating in it recently when I discovered my fiance had the same interests. It's been a long hard road, but at this point I think our relationship is all the better for it.

I'm both a kidfur and a care-taker (though only for my fiance in regards to the latter), themes which often pop up in my various artworks.

Other than that, art is pretty much my life. I've been drawing since I can remember, and at this point in my life it's really all I know. I don't think I could ever stop. I mainly draw cutesy animal people (especially critters with big noses and floppy ears), but have recently been attempting to broaden my horizons and try out different themes and styles. I also really enjoy reading (talk to me about books and I'll love you forever), riding bikes (when it's less frigid out), and watching TV (Scrubs, House, and anything by Seth McFarland).

Welcome to ADISC!

That's awesome that you like to draw. I used to draw/paint a bit but I wasn't very good. Now, music and photography are the only types of art that I work with.

Thank you!

And hey, nothing wrong with that! I really appreciate people who do photography (I especially love black and white stuff), I had some friends who were into it back in high school and it was cool seeing the work that went into it. Do you have your work posted anywhere online? I'd love to see it. C:

Asher

Pleasure to have you join us on the forum, Tibby. That's awesome how devoted you are to art; were you the one to draw your avatar picture? Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Would love to see your art... It makes me happy you found a compatible mate: there's hope for all the single and lonely furs out there! Even the taken and lonely ones!

Love your character portrayal pic on your profile... did you do that? If so colour me impressed... kidfur... hmmm cool. Not so many identify as other than babyfur... letalone oldfur; If you come across any more of us send them my way, if they still have their driver's licence...

Thanks to the both of you for the warm welcome! No I didn't draw my avatar/profile picture (I wish! haha), that was drawn for me by an artist by the name of Skylat on deviantART. :) My artwork can be found here (<--link).

It's nice to meet you and I do like your artwork. I wish I had a better grasp of how to draw furries, myself, so that I can draw me and my fur friends just for fun. I llke to draw and color, but never acquired/developed the skill of drawing anthros as you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibby View Post
    I'm both a kidfur and a care-taker (though only for my fiance in regards to the latter), themes which often pop up in my various artworks.
    I have heard other furries describe themselves as a kidfur. It suggests that you'd like older kid things, opposed to pacis and diapers. But what does being a kidfur really mean to you? Is the mindset very different from being a babyfur; do you have any comfort objects associated with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakittycoon View Post
    I have heard other furries describe themselves as a kidfur. It suggests that you'd like older kid things, opposed to pacis and diapers. But what does being a kidfur really mean to you? Is the mindset very different from being a babyfur; do you have any comfort objects associated with it?
    I'm honestly not sure I could explain it very well, haha. I just could never get into the mindset of being a toddler or anything of that sort, it just always felt more right, for me, to be around the kid age---5 or 6 or so. You aren't 100% reliant on your parents but you still rely on them for most things. Plus, it's the age of Kindergarten and Kindergarten was one of my favorite times since it's what really got me into drawing. :D

Welcome Tibby!

It great to see you here at ADISC, hope you enjoy your time here I'm sure you will make lots of friends here ^_^