Thread: my intro!

Default my intro!

Hi, I've joined this site a while ago but never posted an intro.

So yeah, I just love the feeling of wearing diapers! It's great to be with others that I have something in common with, that's why I joined this site!

'Ello, and welcome to ADISC. We don't always talk about diapers, so got any normal interests outside being a *B?

Hay there Aff. Welcome to ADISC.
    Can ya tell us more about you aside from you liking diapers?
    Like, what kinda music you listen too? Or games you play?

I love soccer! Not so much watching it but playing it of course! Playing in diapers is also a pretty fun experience. I'm a big Star Wars fan and I'm also a bit of a furry too (coyotes are my favorite animal!)

Is there any reason why I can't view any threads outside of the intro forum right now? I'm a bit shy, even on the internet, so I hope I don't get my account deactivated if I don't post in a while.

I think you might have to post a bit more, but I'm probably wrong. Just wait a day to see if the 'Lurker' status comes off.

Default Hey AFF20

Big Star Wars fan here too! I have a huge collection of the Star Wars legos.

Quote Originally Posted by aff20 View Post
    I love soccer! Not so much watching it but playing it of course! Playing in diapers is also a pretty fun experience. I'm a big Star Wars fan and I'm also a bit of a furry too (coyotes are my favorite animal!)
    Welcome to ADISC!

I used to play soccer. I enjoyed it, but wasn't too good at it...

Quote Originally Posted by aff20 View Post
    Is there any reason why I can't view any threads outside of the intro forum right now? I'm a bit shy, even on the internet, so I hope I don't get my account deactivated if I don't post in a while.
    Forum status is updated every hour (approximatively). By now, your status has changed to "Contributor," which will grant you access to the rest of the public forums. If for some reason you can't view them, post in the Request forum, explaining your problem.