Thread: posting pics

Default posting pics

Hi I tried searching and im sure its out there but what is the criteria for posting pics? I have pics but im not sure if they are ok for here or not.

Be a regular (at least 20 posts, and no neg rep)...Don't spam your way there like Teresa attempted to do...

I think he means what kinda pics is he allowed to post...

Make sure they are yours (don't go grab pics off of myspace and post them)
    No nudity
    Not sexually explicit.

I'm sure there is more, or I may be completely off, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I think he means what kinda pics is he allowed to post...

Make sure they are yours (don't go grab pics off of myspace and post them)
    No nudity
    Not sexually explicit.

I'm sure there is more, or I may be completely off, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Oopsies

Also the pics of people can't be anyone under 16 I believe :3

Darkfinn

Please spare us all and don't post any crotch shots.

If you post a pic of your whole self and happen to be diapered... fine. But if I see one more picture of nothing but a wet diaper and a hairy crotch I'm gonna be sick.

Well actually the pics are from about the chest area on down. They are pics of me just wearing gerber plastic pants I have about 10 of them. You can see just a little print on them if you know what I mean. Maybe I can have a PM with a mod and they can decide if they are ok or not for here.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Also the pics of people can't be anyone under 16 I believe :3
    Err...I think it means no pictures of under-16s in the public galleries. I.e. they must be uploaded to at least people's personal galleries.

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombiestud View Post
    Well actually the pics are from about the chest area on down. They are pics of me just wearing gerber plastic pants I have about 10 of them.
    Try to
    (1) make pictures interesting and unique. 20 members with the same brand of diapers in the same pose gets boring,
    (2) avoid crotch shots (close up of your diaper area - we all know what that looks like), and
    (3) not post a dozen pictures showing essentially the same thing.

Obviously, any pictures containing nudity or even suggested sexual activity are not allowed.

So I think posting a few of those pictures you were talking about can't hurt. But if they are 10 pictures of essentially the same thing, pick the best 2 or 3 ones.

Peachy

Ok Peachy I think I will do that.

Ok I just posted two pics. if they are against rules feel free to remove them or i will gladly remove them myself. Just let me know. I just want to be part of the community and contribute any way i can.
    Last edited by Martin; 12-Jun-2008 at 16:03. Reason: Merge