Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wake up with erection and wet bed

Default Wake up with erection and wet bed

Hello,

Have somebody the expirience and or sollution for:

Regulary I wake up with a morning erection. The problem is that the diaper is to small and I wet myself because the diaper is not high enoughf in the front. I use always medium size (Tena slip maxi, Euron form super plus).
    Once I have tried the size large but the are to big for me.
    A plastic pant is in the front not so high to cover the leaks.

Thanks for your advise

While it it's still soft, point it down. This will do 2 things:

1) Interfere with attaining an erection in the first place (restricting blood flow because of the angle).

2) Make sure the pee heads toward the bulkiest area of the diaper (between the legs).

Hope it helps!

Sounds strange. I dont have any problem whit this when i have erection.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    While it it's still soft, point it down. This will do 2 things:

1) Interfere with attaining an erection in the first place (restricting blood flow because of the angle).

2) Make sure the pee heads toward the bulkiest area of the diaper (between the legs).

Hope it helps!
    Thanks for the info, but I sleep always when it happen. I don't have any control about the erection.
    I know only when it happend. My bed and my front of the pajama is wet.

I imagine plastic sheets would be good if you don't already have them. Just in case. Otherwise trying to get it to fit snuggly around your waist is probably your best bet. Maybe you need to try a new diaper/size if this one isn't working for you.

I am not IC so I can only speculate.

Is it just the padding that doesn't come up high enough or is the whole diaper too short? If it's the padding, I have heard of people sticking smaller incontinence pads (like Poise) horizontally at the end of the diaper's padding to help prevent leaks out of the top of the diaper. You could also try buying a pair of high-waisted plastic pants or bloomers if your plastic pants don't come up high enough.

Quote Originally Posted by zwemmen222 View Post
    Thanks for the info, but I sleep always when it happen. I don't have any control about the erection.
    I know only when it happend. My bed and my front of the pajama is wet.
    Missing point. If you point it down when you put the diaper on, it doesn't tend to shift.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    Missing point. If you point it down when you put the diaper on, it doesn't tend to shift.
    I agree.

My first instinct was that, when you put the diaper on, you are pointing your penis up. I used to do this as well. But you get to an age (and size) where it just doesn't work like that anymore. When you put the diaper on, point it down towards your butt hole. Like WBDaddy said, you won't get an erection this way because the diaper will be restricting the blood flow, thus preventing an erection.

Not only does it prevent the erection, but, rather than having your penis (and pee flow) pointing up toward your belly button, it's pointing down into the diaper where it was designed to catch and retain the pee.

You can still get an erection because it is a naturally thing for you body to do.

When all else fails, get double padded. It's a win in every way =P