Thread: confession to make.....well more of a realization.

Default confession to make.....well more of a realization.

i thought i had accepted with open arms everything about my self and then talking to all my bf/furry friends through my site twitter account, i remembered that there was one last thing i hadnt come to full terms with and that is being a baby fur........just like looking back i knew i was gay since 1st year of high school(now 28) i can trace my bf desires back a number of years......when i was little i started having these extreme desires to be a cat....more specifically a kitten and even more specific i loved cheetahs.....i even had this daily furry version of house i played where i was a kitten and who ever i could rope in usually my brother would be the owner......i thought about it every day just as much as i thought about ageplay......then seemingly over night some time in my late teens it just dropped out of my mind........but over the past couple months just out of no where it all comes back.......i even have crazy dreams about being a kitten or a cheetah.....the hardest part is knowing that i have a strong age play side and very human at that but i also know i cant deny this side any longer either.....i have always thought of feeling like an animal as being silly but looking at it now....i have to wear diapers and i ageplay birth to three....what is more silly than that.....on another note i picked a name: Duma its from the 1989 disney movie "cheetah" which i feel in love with the fist time i watched....

im hoping this is the appropriate forum to post this intro/confession of sorts.....

lastly im still processing a lot of stuff including how to have competing sides ageplay/little/abdl and then baby fur so any experienced members of the bf/furry community any ideas on how to explore please let me know.

thank u and merry christmas

So in this mass, I think I've come up with a TL;DR

TL;DR - You want to explore the babyfur side of things, and believe it competes with your ab side? Meh, sorry if wrong, it was just a little hard to interpret things exactly.

Babyfur is honestly kinda-sorta like being an ab, it just involves furries I suppose. The only real difference in the babyfur community, is that people role play as their furry sides in cub forms. The usual, diapers, pacifiers, etc. are still used in a general sense, just instead of a human baby/child, it would be a cub instead. The true way to exploring your babyfur side, would be to first understand and process your furry side to begin with. Then move on to mixing in cub play and all that. Honestly, being a furry just means you have a desire and/or some connection with what one believes is their animal side, and wishes that it were real, then takes that into roleplaying, art, and all that good stuff. It's not very different from any other fetish/fandom such as being an AB for instance.

That being said, Happy Holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    So in this mass, I think I've come up with a TL;DR

TL;DR - You want to explore the babyfur side of things, and believe it competes with your ab side? Meh, sorry if wrong, it was just a little hard to interpret things exactly.

Babyfur is honestly kinda-sorta like being an ab, it just involves furries I suppose. The only real difference in the babyfur community, is that people role play as their furry sides in cub forms. The usual, diapers, pacifiers, etc. are still used in a general sense, just instead of a human baby/child, it would be a cub instead. The true way to exploring your babyfur side, would be to first understand and process your furry side to begin with. Then move on to mixing in cub play and all that. Honestly, being a furry just means you have a desire and/or some connection with what one believes is their animal side, and wishes that it were real, then takes that into roleplaying, art, and all that good stuff. It's not very different from any other fetish/fandom such as being an AB for instance.

That being said, Happy Holidays.
    i have a connection with both and my question is is it appropriate to enjoy both sides....i notice there are many baby furs on this site who also identify as ab so my assumption is yes but i guess im still wondering.

It's fine as long as you're happy. Many people associate the connections with one another, it's perfectly normal, and besides, you do what you enjoy, that's what matters. I work mine together most of the time, and I don't see anything wrong with it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    It's fine as long as you're happy. Many people associate the connections with one another, it's perfectly normal, and besides, you do what you enjoy, that's what matters. I work mine together most of the time, and I don't see anything wrong with it, lol.
    thank you for the encouragement. i guess i will just have to be patient and see how both sides develop together.