Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: cribs/playpens/strollers

Default cribs/playpens/strollers

Anyone into these things?

hiya,

I have slept in a crib a few times and have a bedtent at home, helps me clm down to sleep.

^licks^

Jamie & Lion

Absolutely! Check out my username. That says it all. Haven't tried a playpen or crib as yet, but I do still have those items left over from when our children were babies. I've also squeezed myself into one of those wind-up baby swings before. It was fun to use though the distance between the seat and swing mechanism at the top was a little short for me. Also occasionally use our kid's old highchair which I still fit in pretty good.

~Pramrider

You have no Idea, I just wished my hips were smaller for strollers. But I did sleep in a crib once at my friend's house. It was more of a play pen than a crib, but the same concept rolled through my mind.

I wish i had a crib to sleep in! That would be cool!

Wow thats cool I am glad that there are others like me. For me I just love using these items and I would have to say that baby strollers are my favorite. This may sound funny but I actually took a few good strollers that I found on the side of the curb that people were getting rid of HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombiestud View Post
    This may sound funny but I actually took a few good strollers that I found on the side of the curb that people were getting rid of HAHA
    Good for you! I know, people throw things like that away when, many times, all is needed is a bit of cleaning up or minor upholstery mending, if even that. Sounds like you're getting a nice stroller collection going. I've got several myself.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Good for you! I know, people throw things like that away when, many times, all is needed is a bit of cleaning up or minor upholstery mending, if even that. Sounds like you're getting a nice stroller collection going. I've got several myself.

~Pramrider

Well actually I will only hold onto them for a few days. I usually end up collapsing them and then throw them away in a dumpster. Hey so do collect pics of other hot guys in them? I have some pretty good web findings I collected over time.

Not really into playpens but rideing around in a stroller and sleeping in a crib I would like to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombiestud View Post
    Hey so do collect pics of other hot guys in them? I have some pretty good web findings I collected over time.
    Nope! Not at all interested in "hot guy" photos taken in prams or anything else for that matter. Sorry.

~Pramrider