Thread: Cheap packs of Attends

Default Cheap packs of Attends

I found packs/cases of Attends at overstock.com and thought some of you may be interested.

Nice find, wonder if they ship discreetly/unmarked?

I doubt it, bambino. It's Overstock - they ship the containers they have.

dldaddy

Anyone have any reviews on the Attends Medium Confidence Briefs (Case of 96)? I've gotten a pack of the 'extended wear' off CL and they were cloth backed.

Quote Originally Posted by dldaddy View Post
    Anyone have any reviews on the Attends Medium Confidence Briefs (Case of 96)? I've gotten a pack of the 'extended wear' off CL and they were cloth backed.
    The "Confidence" line listed at O is the poly-backed commercial briefs they sell to nursing homes and hospitals and the like. It doesn't have the elastic at the waist, but otherwise it's the same as their normal poly-backed briefs. I'm kicking around the idea of getting a case of those myself.

dldaddy

Kinda stinks they're only 2-tapes. Although the 3-tape attends I sampled once had no absorbency, I loved the fit and security that design gave me. Anyone know how long overstock deals usually last?

Quote Originally Posted by dldaddy View Post
    Kinda stinks they're only 2-tapes. Although the 3-tape attends I sampled once had no absorbency, I loved the fit and security that design gave me. Anyone know how long overstock deals usually last?
    Dunno - but I find the 2-tape more convenient. I was actually thinking of going Bambino because 1 tape is a lot easier to land right the first time than 2 or 3.

dldaddy

I think that you're thinking of abu's most adults need more tapes cause of the body shape difference... including me haha