Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I f..king hate Christmas.

Default I f..king hate Christmas.

Warning this is going to be a rant!!!

Thats it I'm F..king done with Christmas I hate it and I'm not going to celebrate this BS next year.

I just spent the last 4 hours driving threw one of the worse snow storms I've ever seen from my grandmothers house. 2.5 hours to get there and over 4 hours to get back. So yea over 6.6 hours of driving to listen to my f..ked up family bitch to one another. I was already in a bad moon due to my Jeep breaking down on me last night on the way over to my moms house. This being less than a week after having to drop $160 for a new radiator because I made a stupid move and messed it up.

I spent all day hoping that no one messes with my Jeep witch is lifted with $1200 worth of wheels and tires, $400 winch, $300+ worth of lights on it and a nice stereo system. I ended up having to leave it on the side of the road due to not being able to pay for a tow truck and it being Christmas eve and ever thing being closed.

I woke up with a crick in my neck to top it off.

Just a worthless, useless waist of a day off work. O and it gets better. Since my Jeep is broke down no one will take me home due to me living on a long a.. dirt road that is probably pretty frozen. I'm suppose to work in the morning so I have no idea what to do.

To summarize it I hate this day. Only good part about this week I rescued a cute little miniature dachshund from a loser of a person who just let him almost starve to death.
    Last edited by Littlebabymike; 26-Dec-2010 at 02:44.

Well, it's great that you saved the poor dog.
    I hope your employer will show mercy because of your predicament.

Good news I just got home. I talked my moms BF into letting me take his explore. To bad the heat doesn't work LOL that was a cold 40min ride home. It usually only takes me 20min to get home from my moms house.

I'm sorry about that rant I'm super tired and I'm just not in a good mood. Its been a really rough month and I don't see it getting any better any time soon.

No need to apologize, that sounds like a horrible time. It's good to share things like that, especially when they really bother you. My holidays don't usually go well myself, so I related a lot to your experiences.

Hope things improve, and please say more if you need to.

Thanks I do feel a lot better after getting that out. I love my mom, brother and sister but I really hate both sides of my family. My dad's side is all drunk boozers that make fools out of themselves. My mom's side is full of crazy drug heads. I would of much rather spent the day in my house by myself just me and my puppy Rusty.

I'm just so sick of everything right now. Nothing goes to plan and I always end up with the short end of the rope. I work my a.. off and I never seem to have anything to show for it. I just don't get it.

Damn I'm going to bed now. Screw going to work in the morning I want to get my Jeep off the side of the road before the city tows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebabymike View Post
    Warning this is going to be a rant!!!

Thats it I'm F..king done with Christmas, I hate it and I'm not going to celebrate this BS next year.

I just spent the last 4 hours driving threw, one of the worse snow storms I've ever seen from my grandmothers house. 2.5 hours to get there and over 4 hours to get back. So yea over 6.6 hours of driving to listen to my f..ked up family bitch to one another. I was already in a bad mood due to my Jeep breaking down on me last night, on the way over to my moms house. This being less than a week after having to drop $160 for a new radiator because, I made a stupid move and messed it up.

I spent all day hoping that no one messes with my Jeep which, is lifted with $1200 worth of wheels and tires, $400 winch, $300+ worth of lights on it and a nice stereo system. I ended up having to leave it on the side of the road due to not being able to pay for a tow truck and it being Christmas eve and ever thing being closed.

I woke up with a crick in my neck to top it off.

Just a worthless, useless waste of a day off work. Oh and it gets better, Since my Jeep is broke down no one will take me home due to me living on a long a.. dirt road. The road is probably pretty frozen which, makes my day even more horrible. I'm suppose to work in the morning so I have no idea what to do.

To summarize, it I hate this day, Only good part about this week was I rescued a cute little miniature dachshund from a loser of a person. He just let left the dog to almost stave to death.

Grammar is your friend, I am sorry I came off a little harsh but I kinda get annoyed when it comes to reading stuff with bad grammar. I'd also like to add that, I do feel your pain. I live with a father who is SO right winged it makes EVERYONE run for the hill, my Mom is what I call " The Disfunctional Puppet", eventhough she rebels against the "Puppet Master" ( my Father) he is ALWAYS able to get his little puppet to come around. I know what your going through (again), having family members that are horrible to be around and most of them should have won Darwin Awards YEARS ago because of their stupidity does get you.

You don't have to let that get to you, you had a bad day it's not something you should let get you and somehow make you not want to celebrate Christmas. Instead, spend it with very close family members, or if you have a person your going out with right now ( Girl friend or Boy friend) spend that one time of the year with them. Forget your other relatives and other family members if they're THAT horrible. Spend that time with that very close someone and I can guarantee you will have a better christmas next year.

If you want an EVEN better Christmas, take a trip to a place like Japan, France, Italy, or even Hawaii. In my oppinion, getting FAR away from annoying or hellish family members ( even if you have to take a trip around the world for one day out of the year) makes everything better.

Again, don't let this year get you down. Plan for next year, that way you WILL have a better chance of not having the worst christmas ever.
    Last edited by Daisuke; 27-Dec-2010 at 23:33.

Thanks for pointing out I have bad grammar. Thanks a lot just what I needed.

wez al cnt be englsh majors! Christmas is a time of much hype and high expectations that are often not met. I'm glad to hear you made it home and plan to rescue your Jeep. (rude comment about a Ford rescuing a Chrysler product cut) We've all got to stop trying to live up to Hollywood's 50s ideal and enjoy life for what it really is. <>
    Good luck with the Jeep! Buy a Ford, unless it's a Willy's, but then it wouldn't have left you.
    Sorry that was rude! But I'm drunk now and typi'n wild.

Agreed about the Jeep. I would worry more about that than work. A boss will probably be willing to forgive, but paying impound money would be much worse.

My family and I haven't talked in a long time, we never got along. When I was with them, I always felt surrounded by angry or crazy people on all sides. But I'll always have my family of friends.

People are acting a little rough because the holiday parties are ending, but there are truly people who like you and care about you. I'm one of them already, and I just met you! I'm willing to bet there are other people concerned for your well-being too, who might not be at the computer tonight.

Hope you sleep well.

That sucks, I'm sorry. Nothing worse than going to see people you don't want to see (with the exceptions you mentioned) and having your car break down to boot. That's like putting the rotten pickle on top of a moldy sandwich. Ewww...

Hopefully it gets better from here. At least you have another year to go before the next one. Small consolation, but it's something.

I'm hoping the karma from saving the poor dog will come back to you. By the way, you get a gold star from me for that act of kindness. Not that a gold star from me means jack, but either way, good on you.