Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep it Kleen Pacis

Default Keep it Kleen Pacis

Here's a question, has anyone here ever tried one of these?

http://razbaby.com/razbaby-keep-it-kleen.php

I'm rather attracted because of the cuteness factor, but I'm unsure if it would be big enough.

And just a note...the side view is with the automatic closing case showing, not the nipple, which is disappointing to me because I can't see what it looks like.

I've seen them at the store. They are rather small, but the auto-closing feature is pretty impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHanah View Post
    Yeah the downside is the smallness :\
    No reason it can't scale up. Though it won't since really the only real adult pacifiers are used for therapy in controlled situations.

Ah, so they are rather small. What a pity.

I was really only interested because they have such cute artwork. The cleanliness factor didn't really come into play.

crazykittensmile

I have the penguin one! I don't find it too small, it's about the same size as an avent 18+ sized nipple. If you're used to a NUK 5 then it probably will be too small, but if you're used to baby pacifiers (mam, avent etc) then it should probably be fine. It's cute and comfortable too.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Here's a question, has anyone here ever tried one of these?

http://razbaby.com/razbaby-keep-it-kleen.php

I'm rather attracted because of the cuteness factor, but I'm unsure if it would be big enough.

And just a note...the side view is with the automatic closing case showing, not the nipple, which is disappointing to me because I can't see what it looks like.
    Wow, these paci's look ADORIBLE! I would really love to try them out and see how big they are. If they arn't big enough you could always use paci'sRus and make the nipple bigger with the little trade in thing they have!

Ive actually never had one myself, but I see them a lot at the store, and they look small..but I might give them a try...and simply buy one because they are adorable xD

I think that when I get the extra money I'll go ahead and get just one of them to try it out. If it does end up being small, I'll still keep it just for the cuteness factor and just not buy any others.

I've not had a paci since I was actually a baby, so I'm not real sure of the sizes.