Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you mess standing or sitting?

girlinhiding

Default Do you mess standing or sitting?

I was just wondering if you messed sitting down(and if so, where you prefer to sit) or standing up. I can't decide for my first...

I mess standing up. It is almost impossible to mess whilst sitting down unless your on a toilet.
    I would recommend standing up but in either a squattig position or bending over slightly. It's not easy to stand straight up doing that :P

Welcome to adisc by the way

i squat. or lay on my back and kick my feet in the air while lying down so that my legs arn't straight

I do whatever seems like the thing to do at the time. Standing more often though.

It all depends on when I need to go and what I'm doing. If I'm wearing under normal clothes, or sitting on my leather couch, I'll make other arrangements. If I'm sitting at the computer, I've usually got a cloth diaper under me just in case, so I'll let go. I rather like the way it feels when sitting down. Though, to be honest, I don't defecate in a diaper very often, because clean up is no fun.

When i do the doo, its mostly when im standing. I think the only time ive done it sitting is when i was playing a game online.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    I mess standing up. It is almost impossible to mess whilst sitting down unless your on a toilet.:P

Welcome to adisc by the way
    If you are doing the marshmallow trick you will have no problem doing it while sitting.

Standing, or lying down most times. I'm not sure if I ever tried sitting but walking works well.

If I poop in my nappy which I rarely do because of the shitty mess to clean up I do it standing up or sometimes laying on my back. I have never done it sitting down unless I am poorly and have the runny poops.