Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Privatina have 12-24% discount for the next 2 days

crazykittensmile

Default Privatina have 12-24% discount for the next 2 days

I just thought I'd let people know that from now until 11:59 Central European Time (GMT+1) on 26th December Privatina are having a sale. You get 12% off every order under 100 euros, and 24% off every order over 100 euros, not including shipping costs.

I have never ordered from them before, but have heard only good things and in my opinion they make the cutest AB clothes of any website out there. I have about 25 of their items on my immediate wishlist, their items are a little pricey for me to justify normally, but with money off maybe I shall treat my little side this christmas. The trickiest bit will be deciding what to buy.

The link to their website is here: privatina - individual one piece fashion

They sell non-AB sleepers and onesies as well as AB styles. For their AB stuff click on 'adult baby world' at the left hand side. Even if you can't buy anything, I love just looking at all the cute outfits they sell on that site. If I won the lottery...

I was just thinking of posting this myself Jess! Time to buy myself a Christmas pressy I think!!

ha ha, gotta love their sloppy automated German to English Traslation "A sleeper from fleece with inserted fun at the play." privatina - individual one piece fashion: Schlafoverall - black mamba... if you see the pictures it quickly catches on what this means.

Yeah, pretty pricey, but also seems pretty awesome their stuff. And I am sure they are of pretty good quality judging by the photos.

Thank you, Jess, for helping burn through more of my money >.<

Why don't you just walk up to the local drug hangout and let them know there's a 50% off sale on crack lol.

But, seriously, I'll definitely be checking out what they have again. Danke for the heads up.

crazykittensmile

So I just decided to go ahead and order before the offer ran out. I ordered another footed sleeper, because you can never have too many. I have ordered mine in pink: privatina - individual one piece fashion: adult baby Strampler *frottee deluxe*...

And this cute romper suit, with a cat on the because I used to have a similar one when I was a baby. I have ordered mine to have a cat on the front though: privatina - individual one piece fashion: Windelbody *classic deluxe+*...

Even with 24% off by the time you added p&p and considered the original prices it was still really expensive, but it's Christmas and there probably won't be 24% off again for some time, so I am just going to try not to think about it and instead look forward to arriving my package in a few weeks.

Who else has ordered something, and what did you go for? Or, if you can't buy anything, what would you buy given the chance?

Loopygone

I'd love to order from them, but even with 24% off, the one I'd want would come to €128 before shipping. I just can't justify that right now sadly In the future I'm sure I'll get one of these: privatina - individual one piece fashion: Strampler *RACER* color But only after getting paid lots n lots :P.

I was going to order one of the onesies - I've been looking for the right one everywhere! A little expensive, though

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    So I just decided to go ahead and order before the offer ran out. I ordered another footed sleeper, because you can never have too many. I have ordered mine in pink: privatina - individual one piece fashion: adult baby Strampler *frottee deluxe*...

And this cute romper suit, with a cat on the because I used to have a similar one when I was a baby. I have ordered mine to have a cat on the front though: privatina - individual one piece fashion: Windelbody *classic deluxe+*...

Even with 24% off by the time you added p&p and considered the original prices it was still really expensive, but it's Christmas and there probably won't be 24% off again for some time, so I am just going to try not to think about it and instead look forward to arriving my package in a few weeks.

Who else has ordered something, and what did you go for? Or, if you can't buy anything, what would you buy given the chance?
    Cool! you won't be disappointed Jess!

I ordered two playsuits, firstly this one in brown;
    privatina - individual one piece fashion: Pflege Overall für Erwachsene...

And then this one in red;
    privatina - individual one piece fashion: Pflege Overall für Erwachsene...

And lastly a red hoody onesie;
    privatina - individual one piece fashion: Schlafbody *happy christmas*...

Can't wait for them to come now

Thumbs up

This time I have ordered two items from them, a footed-pajama

privatina - individual one piece fashion: adult child Strampler *comfort+*...
    And a another one

privatina - individual one piece fashion: Schlafoverall - good night - Baumwolle...

I have bought 10 - 11 items from Privatina, and I`m very satisfied with quality of servic and product. I believe they are the best AB-shop on the net. Have a lifetime 20 % discount which make the price more affordable.

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by secretkeeper View Post
    I have bought 10 - 11 items from Privatina, and I`m very satisfied with quality of servic and product. I believe they are the best AB-shop on the net. Have a lifetime 20 % discount which make the price more affordable.
    Wow, I envy you! I wish I had the funds to have a whole wardrobe of Privatina outfits, they are just so cute! I am looking forward to receiving my first order - if they are as good as everybody assures me I'm sure it will not be my last order.