Thread: ReIntroduction!?!? I thought you said... Wait, who is this guy anyway?

Default ReIntroduction!?!? I thought you said... Wait, who is this guy anyway?

Hi! I'm Jewbacca, and I'm posting A REINTRODUCTION THREAD THREAD THREAD for those who don't know me, thread (stop it) as well as, for those who don't care about me. First off I'd like to apologize for the swarm of reintroduction threads that are bound to ensue, and at this moment, I'd like to say, "HA! I was first this round, so the rest of you can suck it." Which brings me to my next pre-sustenance point, I am an asshole, which allows me to do a lot of dick-rubbing on my behalf without anyone getting offended, because everyone just thinks "oh, wait, he's just an asshole, this doesn't really matter."

Anywho, on with the show:

The story begins approximately 20 years ago when I was born at age 0, somewhere in America, somewhere in the north, and somewhere cold and (edit somewhere near Near, which is nearly synonymous with being near nowhere. [boring life stuff]. So I ended up not graduating high school on time, got my GED, went to college for a semester, took a semester off to work at a fast food joint, lasted about 3 months, took more time off, found a job working at a daycare, loved it, and they loved me (staff and kids), went back to a university to get my retroactive high school diploma, ended up continuing going to that university for a year and a half, got laid off not too long ago, due to decrease in enrollment at my center. Transferring to a different university next semester so I can take the proper classes for me to be able to become a High school teacher.

In terms of kinks, I'm something related to this, don't really know how to describe it though. But I fucking love hypnotism, which I've been really lucky to have had a few highly susceptible subjects in the past. although I haven't done it in a while. I've meet up with some close friends from the site, and skype often with others.

In the quest for Pseudo normalacy, I: play games (board, card, vidja), Love Movies (Coen Brothers, Wes Andersen, many others), Hang out (in chairs, on ground, at the coffee shop), own a car (Van, Dodge, almost called the shgnwgn), understand how to play and read music for some instruments (trumpet, piano, guitar), and do stuff with other human beings (things, meals, talk).

Now we come to the Q&A portion of our show.

Q: Are you really Jewish

A: Yes, yes I am, however I am not actually a Wookie, which I believe to be a universal sadness; I do feel that I could survive a wrestling match with a Wookie, unless of course, he used his claws, but at that point we'd both be screwed.

Q: What do you say instead of 'Jesus Christ' when something fucks up

A: Well, I usually try to go for my lord and savior, Mel Brooks, although sometimes I have been known to let loose a "Woody Allen" or a "Saul Rubinek," or on a really rare occasion, "Albert Einstein."

Q: If you were trapped on a desert island, and could only bring one thing, what would it be

A: a satellite phone with gps.

Q: Did you really just waste an hour writing this crap

A: You better believe it!
    Last edited by Jewbacca; 24-Dec-2010 at 02:26. Reason: I thought, "Well, what's the worst that could happen?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    ewbacca
    You could have, would have, and should have just posted that. Give you your one hour back!

o hai there! I just realized you were formerly called Hypnotoad. That explains why, from my perspective, Hypnotoad disappeared without a trace and this Jewbacca fellow appeared out of nowhere with some 800+ posts and a Jan '08 join date. I was like, "what the heck? How'd I never realize this wookie dude existed before?"

Welcome (again). I promise that if anyone else posts a re-introduction thread, I will bear in mind that you were first this time around

I still think you should change your location to "near Near". After all,

Quote Originally Posted by user:"Jewbacca"
    Anyways, you live way too ******* close to me.
    Anyway, that was a good re-intro. I do hope it doesn't become a trend, tough...

Wasn't Jewbacca a major character in Mel Brooks "Jews in Space" Movie?

Your reintroduction was a gas (would we have expected anything else) - thanks.

Good luck in your pursuit of schooling and credentials for High School teaching. Not a bad career path if you have the passion and temperament for it. Most States require a Master's Degree in Education after completion of a standard subject area BA or BS.

They have been projecting shortages of individuals entering teaching with all of the baby boomers that are retiring from the field. The only tough part will be where the funding will come from (As most of education is publicly funded) to pay teachers. If they freeze or cut wages it will significantly widen the salary discrepancy/gap between teaching and other professions with the same requisite education requirements (Masters degree or greater).

Teaching is exhausting, exhilarating and rewarding all at the same time. I'm sure I would have taken the same career path if I was 40 years younger and had it to do over.

Best of luck in your future ventures:

Our Jewbacca is one nouveau riche, ongeshtopt mit gelt.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered Rabbit View Post
    Wasn't Jewbacca a major character in Mel Brooks "Jews in Space" Movie?

Your reintroduction was a gas (would we have expected anything else) - thanks.

Good luck in your pursuit of schooling and credentials for High School teaching. Not a bad career path if you have the passion and temperament for it. Most States require a Master's Degree in Education after completion of a standard subject area BA or BS.

They have been projecting shortages of individuals entering teaching with all of the baby boomers that are retiring from the field. The only tough part will be where the funding will come from (As most of education is publicly funded) to pay teachers. If they freeze or cut wages it will significantly widen the salary discrepancy/gap between teaching and other professions with the same requisite education requirements (Masters degree or greater).

Teaching is exhausting, exhilarating and rewarding all at the same time. I'm sure I would have taken the same career path if I was 40 years younger and had it to do over.

Best of luck in your future ventures:

Our Jewbacca is one nouveau riche, ongeshtopt mit gelt.

luckily with my state you don't need to start out with a MA or an MS to teach, but you do need to eventually get, and most school systems will actually foot the bill to put you through a master's program within 4 years of employment.

EDit: and for all those who are wondering what he thought was said: it was "Free Ham Reduction"

Ah yes, Hypnotoad. Now it all makes sense. If you become a teacher get a frontal lobotomy first. You'll need it. I simply hype up on heroin. It pretty much does the same thing as the lobotomy.