Thread: Hows it going everyone?

Default Hows it going everyone?

New to this community, but not to AB/DL in general. My name is Chris and I'm 19. I rock ABU Cushies 24/7 - love it!

Though I am constantly in diapers, I like to keep a pretty normal life. I hang with friends, write music, am a professional actor, and attend college. Looking to meet a ton of new people! Can't wait to get to know all of you

Welcome to the forums Chris. Pretty easy going, mature community, I'm sure you won't have any trouble meeting new people.

Mind if I ask your opinion on Cushies? I'm partial to Bambinos myself, haven't had any real reviews on avid ABU users. X3

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    New to this community, but not to AB/DL in general. My name is Chris and I'm 19. I rock ABU Cushies 24/7 - love it!

Though I am constantly in diapers, I like to keep a pretty normal life. I hang with friends, write music, am a professional actor, and attend college. Looking to meet a ton of new people! Can't wait to get to know all of you
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

What sort of music do you write? What are you studying at college?

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Welcome to the forums Chris. Pretty easy going, mature community, I'm sure you won't have any trouble meeting new people.

Mind if I ask your opinion on Cushies? I'm partial to Bambinos myself, haven't had any real reviews on avid ABU users. X3
    Aero, thank you for the warm welcome. I've been looking for a community like this where I can be comfortable, and I love adisc so far! As for the Cushies - When I wet, I don't generally flood them so the absorbency is perfect for me. I usually am changed after wet, so I haven't tested the limitations yet. They've definitely done the trick though, no leaks yet! *Crosses fingers*

Love the look. Definitely the most babyish design IMO, they make me feel like a little kid again. Love the babyfresh scent; it's definitely what ties together the diaper in general. I wish they were available in small however, because the mediums are a little too big for me. The two tabs like a real baby diaper versus the four is awesome too. They have never tore off, and sometimes if you're careful, you can actually remove the tapes and re-fasten them, so the "stick" is good. Would definitely prefer actual re adjustable tabs though Overall though, I love them. The fact that there are prints all over the diaper, and multi-colored (as you probably know, with the purple on the sides) just makes them that much better! I myself actually haven't tried Bambinos, but I'm definitely looking to try them in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

What sort of music do you write? What are you studying at college?
    Hi Talula! I write acoustic rock music. I have a bunch of songs uploaded online and I am in the process of getting on iTunes. Sent in some samples to record companies, and have a little bit of an "in" with some people out in California from a friend I met while in school.

Originally I was studying acting, but the school I went to had too many distractions. I never partied in high school and was a good student, so when I got to college, it was a totally different experience. To make a long story short, starting next semester I'll be at a different school down in Florida studying Entertainment Business and Web design. I'd love to represent myself as a musician and deal with record deals, contracts, and digital distribution, so entertainment business is perfect. As for web design, I've been designing sites ever since I was 12, it's always been a hobby I've even been offering web hosting to the public for over a year!