Thread: Hello People

Dkay

Default Hello People

My full name is Daniel K [DK] I am 15. I spend alot of time playing video games my favorites are Sonic the hedgehog and Mario. I also happen to really enjoy making them saddly I haven't finished anything. I use Unity if anyone is wandering. I also happen to enjoy acting I am always in my high school plays. [Info to find video of a play removed for member privacy concerns.] Well that would be me in a nutshell.
    Last edited by spddan; 22-Dec-2010 at 11:35. Reason: Removing your full last name. For your safety, there is no need or desire to list this information here publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkay View Post
    My full name is Daniel K [DK] I am 15. I spend alot of time playing video games my favorites are Sonic the hedgehog and Mario. I also happen to really enjoy making them saddly I haven't finished anything. I use Unity if anyone is wandering. I also happen to enjoy acting I am always in my high school plays. [Info to find video of a play removed for member privacy concerns.] Well that would be me in a nutshell.
    I would seriously recommend you edit your post to remove both your full name and the search terms for a video of yourself. Although you might not care now, when you get a job, or whatever, this could come back to seriously bite you on the ass!

Apart from that, that was a great intro, well done! Do you do musicals as well as acting, then? Since I suspect camp rock involves a bit of singing?
    Last edited by Kale; 22-Dec-2010 at 11:47. Reason: Removed personal info from the Dkay Quote

Hi Dkay.

Welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    I would seriously recommend you edit your post to remove both your full name and the search terms for a video of yourself. Although you might not care now, when you get a job, or whatever, this could come back to seriously bite you on the ass!
    Done for him.

Dkay, for your own safety I have removed the ending of your name and the information you entered for people to find you on Youtube. This is to help safeguard your own privacy. If you would like to share that information with anyone, do so privately in a PM, but do so only at a risk. I do not advise giving out such info unless you are certain you can trust an individual with such information. Placing it on the public forum puts it in the public display, though!

But yes, welcome to the site nonetheless. I hope you enjoy your time here.

OmegaOne

Welcome to ADISC!