Thread: First post being 18: My Girlfriend and the shock of my life.....

Smile First post being 18: My Girlfriend and the shock of my life.....

My girlfriend and I have been dating seriously for the last month now and last night i mustve got the best birthday present in my entire life

Keep in mind this was done through text and is almost hard believe

so my girlfriend knows about me being TB and this all started with me being really stressed out after a long day and a little bit of a roleplay session....

to my girlfriend:

Me: *crawls over to you and sits in your lap* (for those of you that don't know, im disabled and crawling is my primary mode of getting around)

GF: Hi hunny *Rocks you*

Me: *Looks at you with a twinkle in his eye*

GF: Oooo, What's that look for?

Me: Nuffin

GF: Babyyy, Pwease tell me?

Me: You'll lose all respect for me *stares at your chest and gulps*

GF: *Looks really confused and worried*

Me: My baby self is hungry..... *Runs off and hides*

GF: Well hunny i don't know how to say this...But before i say anything, what exactly are we talking about?

Me: Think about it....what is the only memory i have of my birthmom?

GF: Being breastfed? Are you trying to tell me you would like to suck on my chest?

Me: *Runs off blushing*

GF: Am i right hunny?

Me: Yes... *Pouts*

GF: I'm not proud of my past.... but i can honestly say that is kind of a turn on for me and i wouldnt mind it

Me: I'm not gonna force you but i will say this, there's no one in the world i'd rather do that kind of thing with...but dont feel obligated

GF: I would do almost anything for you and will happen sooner than you think *winks*

Me: i feel so much better now that im telling you this

GF: Telling me what???

Me: The whole brestfeeding thing! there i said it!

GF: Given the right circumstances, it will happen, i just wont tell you those circumstances

Then i ended up calling her and she sang me a lullaby..

This post probably will get in a fair amount of trouble...but i really needed to wriite this out just so i could processs it better...

dprdinky

Good for you. It's obviously not the same if you had said it to her in person, but it's a great move.

wow. JAKPOT! good for you hun, Im so happy youve found such an understanding partner. way ta go! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    My girlfriend and I have been dating seriously for the last month now and last night i mustve got the best birthday present in my entire life

Keep in mind this was done through text and is almost hard believe

so my girlfriend knows about me being TB and this all started with me being really stressed out after a long day and a little bit of a roleplay session....

to my girlfriend:

Me: *crawls over to you and sits in your lap* (for those of you that don't know, im disabled and crawling is my primary mode of getting around)

GF: Hi hunny *Rocks you*

Me: *Looks at you with a twinkle in his eye*

GF: Oooo, What's that look for?

Me: Nuffin

GF: Babyyy, Pwease tell me?

Me: You'll lose all respect for me *stares at your chest and gulps*

GF: *Looks really confused and worried*

Me: My baby self is hungry..... *Runs off and hides*

GF: Well hunny i don't know how to say this...But before i say anything, what exactly are we talking about?

Me: Think about it....what is the only memory i have of my birthmom?

GF: Being breastfed? Are you trying to tell me you would like to suck on my chest?

Me: *Runs off blushing*

GF: Am i right hunny?

Me: Yes... *Pouts*

GF: I'm not proud of my past.... but i can honestly say that is kind of a turn on for me and i wouldnt mind it

Me: I'm not gonna force you but i will say this, there's no one in the world i'd rather do that kind of thing with...but dont feel obligated

GF: I would do almost anything for you and will happen sooner than you think *winks*

Me: i feel so much better now that im telling you this

GF: Telling me what???

Me: The whole brestfeeding thing! there i said it!

GF: Given the right circumstances, it will happen, i just wont tell you those circumstances

Then i ended up calling her and she sang me a lullaby..

This post probably will get in a fair amount of trouble...but i really needed to wriite this out just so i could processs it better...
    this post almost.....almost made me cry...good for you thats awesome u have such a good relationship with your girlfriend. by the way your signature line: "I am not disabled, i am differently abled. we all have strengths and we all have a weakness"

bravo!!!!!i have many disabilities my self besides being urinary and fecal incontinent since birth and i serve on two non profit boards one of them a disability rights and advocacy organization and this is the motto we go by: disABLED

chirstmas break starts tommorow im just really hoping this happens over the break...i wont get my hopes up

PoOhBeAwTheROCKSTAR

Wow your blessed