Thread: Well hello

Default Well hello

Hey there
    I joined this place a few months ago and apparently forgot about it until now.
    Either way, i've been somewhat of a DL (since i was around 14 or 15) on and off for the last couple of years, but not really that active.
    As (I assume) most people, these thoughts are stuck in a locked chest in my closet, underneath some old shirts and worn out jeans. And I plan to keep it that way.

I kept it close to me for the longest time. I am more open about it now but am still careful as I have been hurt in the past. I find it much more enjoyable to makes friends that share our common intrest. I hope you will feel safe enough to share with people and make friends too

Yeah. Things that are somewhat out of the ordinary are usually not accepted by most people. Even if they probably have their own little secrets. Hypocrites.

Well you are among friends here. I hope you can trust me enough to be friends, as for hypocrites they are everywhere. I being a baby fur have seen it firdt hand and beeen treated rudely by both furs and abs. But I know that doesn't mean all of them are that way

Quote Originally Posted by Eric123 View Post
    Hey there
    I joined this place a few months ago and apparently forgot about it until now.
    Either way, i've been somewhat of a DL (since i was around 14 or 15) on and off for the last couple of years, but not really that active.
    As (I assume) most people, these thoughts are stuck in a locked chest in my closet, underneath some old shirts and worn out jeans. And I plan to keep it that way.
    Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself outside of your diaper interest! Things like your hobbies, any sports you play, your favourite book or movie... just some things so we can get to know you better

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon