Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey I just got my first pack of diapers! I'm 17 and It isn't too hard hiding them actually. When I first wet if felt amazing! I'm in a wet one right now actually. This forum seems fun and nice to meet you all.

Quote Originally Posted by BriefJim View Post
    Hey I just got my first pack of diapers! I'm 17 and It isn't too hard hiding them actually. When I first wet if felt amazing! I'm in a wet one right now actually. This forum seems fun and nice to meet you all.
    Congrats on getting your first pack! However, you really didn't tell us much about yourself. Could you tell us more about your non-*B/DL interests and hobbies? If you need help coming up with what to say, this article has some excellent advice.

Side note: While I know is exciting to get your first diaper and use it, talking about the condition of your diaper is not looked on favorably here. Just as your friends would not be interested in hearing about your bathroom habits; likewise, we do not want to hear about what you've done in your diaper. In the future, it would be best to keep that info to yourself.