Thread: Hello Everyone

Smile Hello Everyone

So for my introduction,
    Iím 22 and live in Canada. Iíve been a DL since I can remember. I enjoy diapers recreationally and some times in public. I tend to mainly wear pull-up style for their slim profile under clothes. My favourites are Goodnites but I really like Underjams right now and they are fast becoming my favourites. Not many people in my life know but my long term (4 years) girlfriend knows but does not participate. I often struggle with how involved I want to be with diapers. I often drift between loving them and hating my self about them. My girlfriendís lack of involvement has been an issue but I respect her not wanting to and due to living with roommates it makes it difficult to ask her to try. I am more than willing to talk to people because I would love to make some friends who wear as well. I have never been into the AB side of the fetish and I wear mainly for sexual and comfort. So I think thatís all I have to sayÖ oh out side of diapers I stay busy with school (studying at university). Shortly I'll be moving on my own so I am likely going to start wearing more often.

Feel free to PM me.

Love Andrew

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by andrew_m86 View Post
    So for my introduction,
    Iím 22 and live in Canada. Iíve been a DL since I can remember. I enjoy diapers recreationally and some times in public. I tend to mainly wear pull-up style for their slim profile under clothes. My favourites are Goodnites but I really like Underjams right now and they are fast becoming my favourites. Not many people in my life know but my long term (4 years) girlfriend knows but does not participate. I often struggle with how involved I want to be with diapers. I often drift between loving them and hating my self about them. My girlfriendís lack of involvement has been an issue but I respect her not wanting to and due to living with roommates it makes it difficult to ask her to try. I am more than willing to talk to people because I would love to make some friends who wear as well. I have never been into the AB side of the fetish and I wear mainly for sexual and comfort. So I think thatís all I have to sayÖ oh out side of diapers I stay busy with school (studying at university). Shortly I'll be moving on my own so I am likely going to start wearing more often.

Feel free to PM me.

Love Andrew
    Welcome to ADISC, Andrew. I wanna get Underjams badly; they sound so good! Anyway, have fun.

Thanks Maverick. You should get UJs. I have a 40 inch waist and they fit me. I mean its strech but still. They hold more than GNs by a lot and swell up. I love wearing them espically in public.

Welcome to ADISC! I won't bite, not unless you do something really horrible like killing someone.
    And I tried GoodNites a few years ago when I was around 13, but they were way too small for me. And I've only gotten fatter since then. T.T

Welcome Andrew! I still have to try underjams...I thought they would be crappy since they wouldn't fit me, but everyone has been saying these good things, so I think I'll pick up some.

The site can always use more Andrews :P Especially Canadian ones...

Welcome to adisc =) I hope u enjoy u time with us here. And I only ware pull up style diapers (only ones avalable to me)