Thread: Newwwww person

Default Newwwww person

Hey, new here. Im going to remain somewhat.. incognito as I keep my DL tendencies private mostly. But sometimes I need to talk about it, and this seemed like the right place to go. So for the time being I'm just gonna be vague.

I just took a huge dive, that took alot of willpower and ordered bambinos for the first time, still a bit nervous, but, I dont think it'll be hard to hide it from my parents.

I feel better though, knowing Im not the only person out there like this though! Always feels better knowing theres a community out there just like you!

Welcome. Hope you are going to like it her. Can you tell ous some thing more about you self?

Hi! I am pretty much the same way in terms of keeping my AB/DL side private but I like the supportive community here.

And no need to be vague, it is always nice to hear more about you. What are your hobbies and interests other than diapers?

I do love the Bamnino diapers. One nice thing is the discreet packaging which is great if you live with family or roommates. If you ordered a sample pack, for example, just say it's a T-shirt or something.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning a bit more about you

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyKitty View Post
    Hi! I am pretty much the same way in terms of keeping my AB/DL side private but I like the supportive community here.
    But some time it can be rely hard to keep it private.

Yeah it can be hard. I have to order from B4NS, and they dont have samples. So I had to come up with a cunning plan to explain a 12 by 12 by 16 box >_>. Though christmas is an awesome alliby for huge packages! But luckily my family are generally not nosy people at all, so I'm not too worried about that. I am however, into videogames big time, but who isnt! Illustration when time permits as well. Hmm, musial tastes is.. rather weird and changes all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by kami View Post
    Hey, new here. Im going to remain somewhat.. incognito as I keep my DL tendencies private mostly. But sometimes I need to talk about it, and this seemed like the right place to go. So for the time being I'm just gonna be vague.
    Welcome to ADISC. While I certainly understand the need to keep details of one's real life private, it is highly unlikely that anyone will figure out who you are from your hobbies and interests. Could you share some of your non *B/DL hobbies and interests?