Thread: Hello Fellow Diaperlovers!

Default Hello Fellow Diaperlovers!

Hi, I'm new to Adisc, but certainly not new to the AB/DL community. I am 31, from Florida. I'm single, straight, and easy going. I'm open minded to everyone's interests and likes. I am hoping this site will allow me to get to know more people in the AB/DL community, so we can share info, knowledge, opinions, and whatever else. If you are looking for a good friend, or someone who you want to understand you... Send me a message! Happy Holidays Everyone!

OmegaOne

Hi and welcome to ADISC. You've got a pretty good intro, so there isn't much I can say. Just don't forget to read the rules - they are very important here, and check out the live chat (irc)

OmegaOne

Hi! We also like to hear about each other's non-diaper life. What kind of hobbies are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum97 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to Adisc, but certainly not new to the AB/DL community. I am 31, from Florida. I'm single, straight, and easy going. I'm open minded to everyone's interests and likes. I am hoping this site will allow me to get to know more people in the AB/DL community, so we can share info, knowledge, opinions, and whatever else. If you are looking for a good friend, or someone who you want to understand you... Send me a message! Happy Holidays Everyone!
    Hi there, like FoxyKitty said, we're more interested in what you do outside of your diaper (and certainly NOT inside!) since diapers seem to be the common thread amongst us all! Why don't you tell us a little about your hobbies and suchlike?

Also, check out these awesome links, they're really helpful

- A guide to getting started!
    - Introduction cheat sheet
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Welcome to ADISC!