Thread: hi from sora4ever

sora4ever

Default hi from sora4ever

hi my name is sora4ever just call me sora though I LOVE THE KINGDOM HEARTS GAME FOR PS2 it is the best game ever please let me know first if you want to add me as a friend

Hi there Sora, and welcome to ADISC!

It's good to see yet another new UK member. So, apart from Kingdom Hearts, what are you into? And what brings you to ADISC?

Quote Originally Posted by sora4ever View Post
    hi my name is sora4ever just call me sora though I LOVE THE KINGDOM HEARTS GAME FOR PS2 it is the best game ever please let me know first if you want to add me as a friend
    Wow, I guess you like that game a lot, huh?

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself before you jump into the forum in full force?

I doubt you'll get many friend requests if no one knows anything about you!

If you're struggling to think of more to write then check out these stickies linked below that might help you:

- A guide to getting started!
    - Introduction cheat sheet
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Welcome to ADISC

lol i love kingdom hearts too, i beat both of them 100% on expert lol i cant wait for the third one even though its prolly gona come out in like 2017 lol

Kingdom Hearts was a fun game (only played the first) though the beginning feels really slow playing back through it, the worlds afterwards were when it really got good. Do you like any other games? and guessing if you like KH have to like some Disney, so what are your favorite Disney movies?

Please, just stop, please. You lie in the IRC channel about your incontinence; you lie about your identity, location, and (most importantly) age several times in the IRC and on the site. You completely disrespect the staff members, in spite them being very generous and giving you numerous opportunities to come clean with us. And, then you go in and create another account to pretend to be someone else, just as you did on the IRC yesterday.

cubberjon/james1194/sora4ever, please do not come back. We are a support community that values honesty, and those who cannot uphold that do not belong here.
    Member banned; thread locked.