Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

*waves paw*

Hi everyone! My name is Josh, and I am a 19 year old college student with a major in Computer Science. I've been a DL for as long as I can remember and have just recently become interested in the AB side of things. I've also been a furry/babyfur for about 5 years; my fursona is a red fox :3 *wags tail*

As far as my non-AB/DL interests go, I like hanging with friends, listening to/composing/playing music, furries, programming/coding, keyboard instruments (synthesizer, piano, organ, etc.), and electronics.

I'm also extremely shy and I wasn't exactly looking forward to making this introduction post, but I'm sure most people here can sympathize with that. I still love meeting new people, however, so if you'd like to talk, feel free to PM me or reply to this post. I definitely look forward to meeting some new people :3

Hi & welcome.

I know exactly what you mean when you say it's not easy to make an introduction post. But honestly you did well.

OmegaOne

Quote Originally Posted by Ookami View Post
    Hi & welcome.

I know exactly what you mean when you say it's not easy to make an introduction post. But honestly you did well.
    Agreed. Welcome to ADISC

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here, and don't forget to read the rules

Welcome! We have a lot in common :P I also do music playing/composing and coding, and I'm into electronics. Have you tried combining these things?

Yes, you made a great introduction. I'm a degreed musician and play keyboards so we have that in common. Rock on!

tbmoney

hey dude welcome to adisc...im 19 and a TB....i hope u enjoy the forums...feel free to talk about w/e....we like tlkn bout diapers and baby stuff but we tlk about anything from sports to politics...to bacon(lol...mhmm... im hungry lol) I hope u enjoy