View Poll Results: Latex or Silicone?(for pacis and bottles)

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Latex

21 30.88%
  • Silicone

20 29.41%
  • Both

11 16.18%
  • Im not sure

16 23.53%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which do you prefer?

Default Which do you prefer?

I meant to post this in AB but I posted in TB by accident. Well anyway , heres the question

I love collecting Bottles and pacis. From cheap to crazy expensive..I just love it love it love it.

But ive noticed, I like latex more than silicone, despite the fact latex definitely does not last as long, and withers..I just LOVE latex, i like the way it feels in my mouth, i feel it is softer than silicone...in both bottle and paci.
    Also, its more old school hehe, I like the look of it..it reminds me of my old bottles when i was little.

So which one do you prefer?

Latex or Silicone?
    and why? ^_^

Never had silicone, only latex :P
    Latex Nuk 3 FTW xD

I like Nuk3 ..if only it didnt fall out of my mouth!

hehe xD I rather like the latex taste and the babyish look to it. (due to my lack of being able to remember the word for this that begins with "r" i will be much more crude xP) old-fashioned FTW! EDIT: I failed i thought the word began with an "r" but i was thinking of the word "nostalgia" XD
    Last edited by EvanNibbler; 20-Dec-2010 at 15:41.

XD LOLZ

I like it too, i think it looks more.. idk. baby. When i was actually a toddler thats what I had...so its what I associate as babyish. Idk lol xD

I hope this isn't a dumb question but, Do they still make latex bottles/pacis? If so, I want them because my paci is silicone. I grew up with latex bottles/pacis.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    I hope this isn't a dumb question but, Do they still make latex bottles/pacis? If so, I want them because my paci is silicone. I grew up with latex bottles/pacis.

There are no dumb questions . And yes! they definitely do...unfortunately..no much. The best places to find latex bottles and nipples would be the dollar store..which is where I find them. Places like Babies R us and pharmacies tend to not carry them much.

Besides lol I think that the dollar store ones are much cuter because they have prints on them. If you go on my profile, youll see my collection of bottles..the more coorful ones are form the dollar store hehe

Awesome. I'm going to get some. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Latex pacifiers are still fairly common. Playtex makes round latex pacifiers, and the NUK 3 still usually comes in latex (although there is a silicone model now.)

Latex bottles are another story. Most bottles come with silicone nipple now, but I think Gerber still makes some bottles with latex nipples. At least I know I bought one with a latex nipple...could've been the last of the stock, for all I know.

Good to know. My paci is a NUK3 (I think) and it has a silicone nipple. I haven't seen a latex nipple on a bottle in a LONG time though.