Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Slippin through the Frets

  1. #1

    Default Slippin through the Frets

    i thought it'd be interesting to make a thread where we could talk about the guitar hero games, what do you think.

  2. #2

    Default

    Never saw Guitar Hero, it seems weird to play a plastic guitar like this XD

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Never saw Guitar Hero, it seems weird to play a plastic guitar like this XD
    Seriously? I recommend you try it out. Besides the name, it's nothing like playing a guitar! :p But still loads of fun anyway.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Guitar hero is very very good but 3 really should not have been made my activison. The people that made rockband which beats all Guitar heros, made the first 2 guitar heros. You no the wammy dose nothing. I proved it.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Thallis View Post
    Rockband owns it. Period.
    I disagree, especially since you're going to be playing the game by yourself for most of the time (or at least, I do, living with 2 sisters). Guitar Hero 3 is a lot more challenging and while it isn't as long it has a better replay factor for 1-player mode.

    That's not to say I don't like Rock Band because it is really fun to play with friends, but the difficulty was really toned down for guitar for that game, which disappointed me.



    Quote Originally Posted by genbaby View Post
    Guitar hero is very very good but 3 really should not have been made my activison. The people that made rockband which beats all Guitar heros, made the first 2 guitar heros. You no the wammy dose nothing. I proved it.
    It brings up your star power when on a held star power note, but it doesn't give any extra points. :\

  7. #7

    Default

    I still use whammy because some songs don't sound right without it. I also see your rockband point i play it at my cousins allot. So it would seem fun for me.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    That's not to say I don't like Rock Band because it is really fun to play with friends, but the difficulty was really toned down for guitar for that game, which disappointed me.
    Actually, It was toned up for Guitar Hero 3. You're playing a lot of notes that aren't even part of the song. Anyways, I play online most of the times my sister doesn't want to play with me.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Thallis View Post
    Actually, It was toned up for Guitar Hero 3. You're playing a lot of notes that aren't even part of the song. Anyways, I play online most of the times my sister doesn't want to play with me.
    Even so, GH2 was a much more difficult game than Rock Band for the guitar. And online's only fun if you can afford it!

    I'm not saying Rock Band isn't fun, it's just not hard.

  10. #10

    Default

    Guitar hero 3 is much harder than rock band, (look at my avvy, hes like, yo, dawg, duh, what the hell r you thinking, rofl)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.