Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Furry from the UK!

Default New Furry from the UK!

Hello, my name is Gage, I live in England and I am currently 16 years old. I happen to be a Teen Baby/Diaper Lover and have been interested nappies/diapers for years, but have never interacted with anybody with the same interests because of my extreme shyness (until now).

I am also a member of the Furry fandom and my Fursona is a Fallow Deer *points to avatar*. I haven't requested/commisioned any AB/DL art of my character yet (but I hopefully will someday).

My interests outside of ABDL and Furry are Wildlife, Nature, Movies, Science Fiction, Reading, Video Games and swimming.

I'm not very good at writing introductions, so I hope that this was at least a decent read.

Hello there, woohoo another uk fur, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy youre time here, whats youre favourite movie ? youre introduction was good ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by HakuKit View Post
    Hello there, woohoo another uk fur, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy youre time here, whats youre favourite movie ? youre introduction was good ^_^
    Thanks and I don't really happen to have a favourite movie, but I have lots of favourites. Like A Clockwork Orange, District 9, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Bambi (I bet you never saw that one coming), Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer (1998), The Alien series and many Star Trek movies.

DrynitesTARDIS

I saw you like sicence fiction. Does this include Doctor Who. And Welcome To ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Thanks and I don't really happen to have a favourite movie, but I have lots of favourites. Like A Clockwork Orange, District 9, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Bambi (I bet you never saw that one coming), Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer (1998), The Alien series and many Star Trek movies.
    You're welcome A Clockwork Orange is awesome, Havent seen it in a while though, District 9, Bambie (hehe not at the time but i would have guessed sooner or later ^_^, I sill sniffle when the part where his Mum gets shot is on) and Rudolph are good, I am not really a fan of the Star Trek movies, except the brand new one, Not seen Hot Fuzz yet so I might watch that soon, what video game platform do you have? and what games? ^_^
    Last edited by HakuKit; 19-Dec-2010 at 18:11.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesTARDIS View Post
    I saw you like sicence fiction. Does this include Doctor Who. And Welcome To ADISC!
    Sure does (Tom Baker is my favourite). Thanks for the welcome! ^^

DrynitesTARDIS

Indeed, i don't know how to say this, and you may not belive me but i am telling the truth, even search on Tom Bakers Family tree, my sister (who has a differant mum), Her Mum, is Tom Bakers Cousin. . I also enjoy the new series aswell as the Classic, i hope we can talk more.

Quote Originally Posted by HakuKit View Post
    You're welcome A Clockwork Orange is awesome, Havent seen it in a while though, District 9, Bambie (hehe not at the rime but i would have guessed sooner or later ^_^, I sill sniffle when the part where his Mum gets shot is on) and Rudolph are good I am not really a fan of the Star Treck movies, except the brand new one, Not seen Hot Fuzz yet so I might watch that soon, what video game platform do you have? and what games? ^_^
    I'm a big fan of the Halo, Mass Effect, Doom, Metal Gear Solid series and I also love anything by Valve.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesTARDIS View Post
    Indeed, i don't know how to say this, and you may not belive me but i am telling the truth, even search on Tom Bakers Family tree, my sister (who has a differant mum), Her Mum, is Tom Bakers Cousin. . I also enjoy the new series aswell as the Classic, i hope we can talk more.
    Wow, you're sister's mum is very lucky. I hope we can talk sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I'm a big fan of the Halo, Mass Effect, Doom, Metal Gear Solid series and I also love anything by Valve.
    Thats cool, the new Halo Reach looks awesome, shame it's not out for ps3, I hear that Mass Effect is coming out on ps3 soon , cant wait lol, Doom 3 is great and Metal gear is just Brilliant ^_^, oh yes Left for Dead two is one of my top 20 ^_^
    Last edited by HakuKit; 19-Dec-2010 at 19:18.

Oh, I love Mass Effect; I've played trough both of them multiple times. The only thing I've played from Valve is Portals (shooters aren't really my thing), but its one of my all time fav.
    I still remember Bambie fondly. I haven't seen it in years, but when I was a kid it was one of my favorite Disney movie (which is saying quite a lot...). That, and District 9 was one of my favorite movie last year (I might have liked Up better, but its up there).

Anyway, I hope to see you sticking around.