Thread: Hello Everyone.

Default Hello Everyone.

Hello all, Ive been reading the forums for awhile now, and have been Termed a Lurker, lol. I am quite surprised to see there are many other people with might you say... different interests, such as the DL, thought there was just something wrong with me, but starting as a bed wetter, and just kinda became a quite secretive DL... nobody really knows about me being a DL, but still knows about the sometimes not so... "accidental" bed wetting, Just seem to find comfort alot of the time in being diapered.
    I am quite interested in other stuff such as automotive type stuff, I am always working on vehicles, as i have too many of them myself, you could say it's an addiction of mine, well, i enjoy looking on here, as there is some quite interesting stuff to read, and now that i have introduced myself, i will finally post more, i'm glad to see that i'm not such an odd cookie as i thought. I did not have any idea that there was a community, and there is people that understand and aren't just there to make fun of and negatively criticize one for being a DL.

Hello and Welcome to Adisc! I don't really know much bout cars so im stuck there if it ever comes up. You have any other interest or hobbys

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow30 View Post
    Hello all, Ive been reading the forums for awhile now, and have been Termed a Lurker, lol. I am quite surprised to see there are many other people with might you say... different interests, such as the DL, thought there was just something wrong with me, but starting as a bed wetter, and just kinda became a quite secretive DL... nobody really knows about me being a DL, but still knows about the sometimes not so... "accidental" bed wetting, Just seem to find comfort alot of the time in being diapered.
    I am quite interested in other stuff such as automotive type stuff, I am always working on vehicles, as i have too many of them myself, you could say it's an addiction of mine, well, i enjoy looking on here, as there is some quite interesting stuff to read, and now that i have introduced myself, i will finally post more, i'm glad to see that i'm not such an odd cookie as i thought. I did not have any idea that there was a community, and there is people that understand and aren't just there to make fun of and negatively criticize one for being a DL.
    Hi there, welcome to ADISC. I know absolutely nothing about cars, but there's a group here devoted to them! I'm sure there are other ones as well, but I'm not very good at searching the groups.

Just a wee hint, if you put in spaces between your different points then more people will read and respond to your posts

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

nice to see another gear junkie with the same interests. I'm into cars, racing, and anything that goes fast.I hope you find that you are in a friendly, supportive place here.

Thanks for the Invitation! Its nice when you find others with the same interests, It seems like everyone here is quite friendly here, I like when theres not tons of negativity, and rude people.