Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi everyone.. I am a boy who just so happens to like waffles.

I've been lurking the forums for a quite a while now... Never really had an account until recently and am finally writing my welcome letter thing.

I made my way through the muck of the web to find what seems to me to be a site full of mostly normalesque people like I like to think I am. As with the rest of you, I find myself with an affinity for wearing diapers. I have no idea why, but I do. Never really been much into much of the AB side of things, but then again, I've never really experimented with it. There's a certain level of both comfort and security that I find being diapered.. But like many, it can be a slight turn on too.

I'm a techy type, but not in a way that I let it control my life. I love all experimenting and learning... especially music. Travel and food are also a great passion.

Let's see.. what other info might make for a pleasant intro...
    I am youngish (late 20's/early 30's), mostly straightish male, and have a wife that I adore and with whom I have no children. She has no knowledge of this interest and I have no intention of telling her.

I have found lots of good information here and that's mostly what I hope to find. I don't really have much to share as far as answers, but I am certainly game for typing something if I were to.

I hope those of you who actually read introductions aren't too bored by now, as I've rambled on a little more than I might typically.

Random emoticon:

Quote Originally Posted by waffleboy View Post
    Hi everyone.. I am a boy who just so happens to like waffles.

I've been lurking the forums for a quite a while now... Never really had an account until recently and am finally writing my welcome letter thing.

I made my way through the muck of the web to find what seems to me to be a site full of mostly normalesque people like I like to think I am. As with the rest of you, I find myself with an affinity for wearing diapers. I have no idea why, but I do. Never really been much into much of the AB side of things, but then again, I've never really experimented with it. There's a certain level of both comfort and security that I find being diapered.. But like many, it can be a slight turn on too.

I'm a techy type, but not in a way that I let it control my life. I love all experimenting and learning... especially music. Travel and food are also a great passion.

Let's see.. what other info might make for a pleasant intro...
    I am youngish (late 20's/early 30's), mostly straightish male, and have a wife that I adore and with whom I have no children. She has no knowledge of this interest and I have no intention of telling her.

I have found lots of good information here and that's mostly what I hope to find. I don't really have much to share as far as answers, but I am certainly game for typing something if I were to.

I hope those of you who actually read introductions aren't too bored by now, as I've rambled on a little more than I might typically.

Random emoticon:
    Well, I'm not bored at all, and it's my job to read ALL the introductions, so well done there

What sorts of music are you into then?

Well, a little bit of all music really... But I have to be in the mood for it.

Recently, I've been having a growing interest for Jazz Guitar and Church Pipe Organ... Mostly as a side result of an interest in learning more about music theory.

Most of the stuff in my collection is within the realm of altrock/rock/indie rock/indie pop... some harder rock.. some prog rock.. lots of electronic stuff, but mostly progressive house.

Really, the only music I don't find myself wanting to listen to on a regular basis is Country and most forms (particularly pop/party/club) forms of rap... But then again, there are some rappers/poets that I find entrancing and some country singers I find to be curiously addicting.

So... yea. Yourself?

Nat682

Welcome to ADISC. I did not get bored reading your introduction post, and I am a big computer geek as well. If you want to experiment with AB stuff, getting a pacifier would probably be the easiest first step. They are inexpensive, relaxing to suck on, and very easy to hide. Again, hello and welcome. If you have any questions, which, according to your introduction, you probably do, don't hesitate to start a thread on it. ADISC is a friendly community.

Random emoticons:

the thought of having a pacifier has definitely been a curiosity of mine for some time... but for some reason, i've never acted on it to purchase one.

as with many here though, secrecy is pretty important for me.. the less evidence i have around, really, the better :-\