Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Relaxing & wetting

Default Relaxing & wetting

I'm a newbie with a diaper, and only recently gotten into them, but I must say that wetting a diaper is a real warm sensation. (Pardon the pun, but not sure how else to describe it.) It just feels comforting in a sense.

My friend said that the key is relaxing, but sometimes its hard to do. After 22 years of using the toilet, peeing with something on feels tabooed. I would have a full bladder, but when I try to wet it takes a while and sorta feels forced out, and takes 10 or so minutes of concentration to get it out. However, I learn a way to trick myself by wetting in the bathroom. In the bathroom, it usually just takes me to think about it, a deep breath, and then I get a nice flow. The bathroom environment makes me at ease to allow such an 'accident'.

However, I'm wanting to start wearing diapers to bed, and wanna learns tips to help relax myself when the urge comes. ( I don't wanna have to got to the restroom to pee when I have a diaper on. X3 )

Thanks in advance. ^-^

Its hard work. Maybe you body need to get youst to pee in the diaper. Have you try sitting on the toilet when you diaper on?

Yeah, i would just pretend you were in the bathroom if that helps, after a while you will get used to not going in the bathroom! Just be careful not to try to wear 24/7! For bed, make sure you know it won't leak, then drink a lot and think to yourself "i will not wake up to go." Just relax and don't think about it.
    Well, that's my 2 cents...
    Last edited by EvanNibbler; 17-Dec-2010 at 17:28. Reason: Discovery of new species of emoticon!

Yes I find it too hard to wetting in them sometime for some reason and does anyone got some advice what will make it easier.

Sometimes it just takes time to unlearn something. I remember having troubles at times early on but over time it got easier and easier. For me the most difficult thing now is to pee while driving -- everything else is easy including while walking.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Sometimes it just takes time to unlearn something. I remember having troubles at times early on but over time it got easier and easier. For me the most difficult thing now is to pee while driving -- everything else is easy including while walking.
    I agree I does take some time to unlearn what we all learnt as children. I found to start with was to sit down relax and do something like a cross word or reading to take my mind off the pressure and after some practise it does get easier.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanNibbler View Post
    Yeah, i would just pretend you were in the bathroom if that helps, after a while you will get used to not going in the bathroom! Just be careful not to try to wear 24/7! For bed, make sure you know it won't leak, then drink a lot and think to yourself "i will not wake up to go." Just relax and don't think about it.
    Well, that's my 2 cents...
    why not? If he wants to wear 24/7, I sa go for it and see if it works for you. My BF has been 24/7 for nearly 10 years now, and he still loves it! He's bee. Trying to get me to go 24/7 again, but I've done it a few times, and it's just not for me.

As for the original question, it just takes time. Just try to remember that you're peeing where you're supposed to be, and you'll eventually start to loosen up and relax a bit.

Well i meant be careful as not to get lured into thinking that being in diapers 24/7 and IC would be great. Dont think that xD

Quote Originally Posted by EvanNibbler View Post
    Well i meant be careful as not to get lured into thinking that being in diapers 24/7 and IC would be great. Dont think that xD
    let him think what he wants. For some, being 24/7 is great. Like I said, my BF is 24/7 and loves it. He is not technically IC but effectively is after all this time, and it doesn't phase him in the slightest.

Well, you have a point. I was just trying to let him know that although it may seem awesome, you might wanna think about it before you make a decision. But this is getting off topic :P