Thread: Rite Aid sale on Abena = cheaper than XP....

Default Rite Aid sale on Abena = cheaper than XP....

Was getting ready to order some M4's from XP and I stumbled over this 20% off from Rite-Aid (free shipping on any order over $25) - XP is a buck cheaper (on a standard pack as opposed to a full case) until the shipping comes into play.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone looking at ordering right now.
    Last edited by WBDaddy; 17-Dec-2010 at 06:49.

It's cheaper if you buy two bags for the free shipping deal, but even then not by a whole lot. So your going to have to spend at least 40 bucks on 28 diapers in the end.

though you could also add in something else they sell online to add another 4-5 dollars to the cart and do it that way. Also they finally take paypal, whoo. :P

It's a drugstore.com sale thing. Rite-Aid, Medco and some other sites have this sale going on. Drugstore.com is a bit cheaper by 30 cents or something per bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    though you could also add in something else they sell online to add another 4-5 dollars to the cart and do it that way. Also they finally take paypal, whoo. :P
    That's what I did. Ordered another bottle (4 oz) to go with it. Saves me the trouble of washing one every time baby girl wants something different to drink (water/juice/coffee)