Thread: Humble Indie Bundle #2

Default Humble Indie Bundle #2

I'm Baack! And I am feeling generous, who'da guessed? Anywho for those of you have heard of it the Humble Indie Bundle is back with this name your own price thing, where you can buy 5 games for whatever the price. Now, like I said I felt like being generous and will buy those of you who respond to me in a pm (So I can keep track better among other reasons) the games. Now, I will only be paying $0.01 USD for these so you can all drain that dollar something I have left in my paypal account so only 130 messages or so... Anyway, message me and you get 5 free games. Ill replay back whenever, have fun.

The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)
    For the games

Braid
    Cortex Command
    Machinarium
    Osmos
    Revenge of the Titans

I don't think it's right to pay 0.01 since it costs them more then that just for the bandwith alone. It would be better if you stole it from a torrent site then use their servers.

That said I only paid what was left in my paypal account which was 75 cents and it all went to the developers, since well they need money too. Also you can activate these games on Steam as well as the first bundle, if you bought that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    . Also you can activate these games on Steam as well as the first bundle, if you bought that one.
    I thought you should be able to, but i can't find the activation code anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by TalentlessA View Post
    I thought you should be able to, but i can't find the activation code anywhere...
    you have to folow the link to the page where you download the games from once you bought the pack. It will say click here for steam activation code.