Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Size of cases?

Default Size of cases?

So I'm looking to go to a medical store to buy a box of Tena Specialty Briefs. The case comes with 96 in a Case. Can anyone tell me if this box is going to be super huge and if it is, will it be hard to carry? Thanks for any info ^_^ .
    Last edited by Missilekid10; 17-Dec-2010 at 04:16. Reason: grammar

We should totally start an area in the wiki where people can post the dimentions of cases of different brands.
    I ordered a bunch of junk from xpmedical and it was shipped in an inside out box that says "Abena M4 Large" (on the inside of course). I would have expected that case to be bigger.

My experience with a case of half that number of diapers was that it was about the size of a microwave box (the box that the microwave comes in, not the microwave itself.) Only thing I can think of that accurately describes the size.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/xequar/forum%20stuff/stuff001.jpg

Those are two cases of Unique Wellness diapers in relation to the staircase in my foyer (ignore the f----d up wall).

A database of dimensions as well as shipping details would go a long way to alleviating some of the questions on these boards. Other useful information would be things like the size dimensions of smaller diapers and goodnites, although come to think of it I haven't seen many of those questions lately.

Sorry I don't have those two cases in the house anymore (a Canadian friend used my American address for shipping, since he's just on the other side of the border). But if I get bored and think of taking a tape measure upstairs, I'll grab measurements of Dry 24/7 and Secure if the actual boxes are still up in the diaper closet.

tena's come in a box about the size xbabyx posted picture of just one of the boxes. I get tens ultra's all the time and they are size of one of the boxes but all depends on size of diapers and type

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Sorry I don't have those two cases in the house anymore (a Canadian friend used my American address for shipping, since he's just on the other side of the border). But if I get bored and think of taking a tape measure upstairs, I'll grab measurements of Dry 24/7 and Secure if the actual boxes are still up in the diaper closet.
    sorry kids, Mr. X blew away the boxes and stacked the packs in the diaper closet. Next time we get cases, which shouldn't be all that long. Mr. X especially goes through a fair number of diapers being 24/7.

the box should be close to 20x20x20 in. But just to let you know you might get them cheaper on ebay. i've been buying them there for the last year. i've bought them for as little as $20.00 a case. that included shipping