Thread: hi sweeties

Default hi sweeties

im a wittle sweety of 1yr hear to play gurls only im gay

Quote Originally Posted by wittlesweety View Post
    Well hello there! Welcome to ADISC.

A few major notes here. First off, this site isn't exactly like any other diaper site. In fact, you have had an account here just as long as I have! So I feel you should definitely have had enough time to look around the site and notice that. We are different in that we aren't really just here to 'play,' but to support one and other as a community of like-interested people. Though we generally like to keep our conversations lighthearted, we require as a part of our Site Rules that all members here act just as they are, adults who have their own minds, thoughts, and ideas that make them just like any other person you might meet. The only difference is that we have this private interest that does not consume our lives, though is a part of who we are.

Now, rules aside, it would be great help for those of us to get to know you better if we knew a bit more about you . Who you are, why you're here, what your outside interests are, and what you intend to do here. Matter of fact, I put that all into a tutorial just a few months ago (see introductions link in my signature). If you follow that, you'll end up with a decent introduction that should have people wanting to get to know you in no time.

and welcome again.

Quote Originally Posted by wittlesweety View Post
    First, this is a support community, not a dating site. Posting ads looking for sexual play partners will be closed or deleted. If this is what you are looking for, I suggest you save the mods trouble and go elsewhere.

Second, we place the emphasis on the teen or adult part of infantilism - namely, we strive to have mature conversations. Using babytalk is highly annoying and, in fact, is against the rules, (which you should read if you have not already.)

Third, pretending to be your baby age while posting is a bad idea. For legal reasons, people are not allowed to pretend to be another age, even if it is fairly obvious that they are not that age. Lying about age is against the rules and may result in a ban.