Thread: Anyone know these diaper ads?

Default Anyone know these diaper ads?

Hi all,

For the longest time Iíve been looking for 3 particular diaper ads and just canít find them to save my life. Does anyone remember and know where I could find these?

The first is the very first PAMPERS SIZE 6 ad with that Dr. Brazelton from maybe 1998 about bigger diapers for growing toddlers

The second was the only ad I ever saw for the brief product PAMPERS BIG WIPES talking about the need for these wipes to help with wiggling, squiggling diaper changes

And the last was the LUVS ad from maybe 98 as well where they introduced BARNEY tapes for Barneyís Big Adventure which came out that year.

If anyone can help many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sissybabymikey View Post
    Hi all,

For the longest time Iíve been looking for 3 particular diaper ads and just canít find them to save my life. Does anyone remember and know where I could find these?

The first is the very first PAMPERS SIZE 6 ad with that Dr. Brazelton from maybe 1998 about bigger diapers for growing toddlers

The second was the only ad I ever saw for the brief product PAMPERS BIG WIPES talking about the need for these wipes to help with wiggling, squiggling diaper changes

And the last was the LUVS ad from maybe 98 as well where they introduced BARNEY tapes for Barneyís Big Adventure which came out that year.

If anyone can help many thanks
    First, I noticed that you have not made an introduction. ADISC is a support community, which means we like to get to know our members as people, not just diaper-wearers. I would highly recommend you post an introduction! It's a great way to get to know other people here.

I could not find the Pampers Size 6 ad. I did find the Luvs Barney ad. Here is the link.

I also found this page with some ads for Pampers wipes. You did not give a year for that ad, so I'm not sure which, if any, of these ads are the one you are looking for.