Thread: My intro post (here goes)

Default My intro post (here goes)

Hi all,

I am 25 years old, in grad school majoring in chemistry. My hobbies include running, doing yoga, karaoke (though I am a terrible singer!!), going dancing, baking, and making beaded jewelery.

I am an AB/DL and have been into diapers for as long as I can remember. I recently ordered the Bambino Teddy and I have to say it's my favorite diaper so far.

I found this community a few weeks or so ago, and thought it was pretty cool. I've enjoyed reading other posts so far. I am a fairly shy person, especially when I'm first meeting people but I usually open up soon enough. I don't know any AB/DLs in person, but I like the idea of connecting with people with interests similar to mine.

So anyway, hi!

Hi there FoxyKitty, welcome to ADISC!

What sorts of things do you like to bake? I absolutely adore making cupcakes with crazy icing!!

Hi and welcome! I'm an avid runner, in fact I'm on my school's Cross Country team and, i don't like to brag, but I get 1st every now and again But I also LOVE chemistry! What a great science! Im awesome at it since i love it xD. Thanks for introducing yourself and letting us get to know you! Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hi there FoxyKitty, welcome to ADISC!

What sorts of things do you like to bake? I absolutely adore making cupcakes with crazy icing!!
    I love making cookies (esp. chocolate chip), muffins, all different kinds of cheesecake, pumpkin bread, gingerbread...all kinds of things. I have a sweet tooth, you can probably tell!

Quote Originally Posted by EvanNibbler View Post
    Hi and welcome! I'm an avid runner, in fact I'm on my school's Cross Country team and, i don't like to brag, but I get 1st every now and again But I also LOVE chemistry! What a great science! Im awesome at it since i love it xD. Thanks for introducing yourself and letting us get to know you! Have fun!
    I was on the cross country team in high school too. Now I run just to stay in shape and because I enjoy it. Anyway, thanks for the welcome
    Last edited by Trevor; 17-Dec-2010 at 00:21. Reason: merging posts

No problem. Glad to see more people come to the site instead of lurking like i did for a long time xD