Thread: Need some advice with diapers here CVS Fitted Breifs and Sleep Comforts and a decent pull up...

Default Need some advice with diapers here CVS Fitted Breifs and Sleep Comforts and a decent pull up...

Alright I'm interested in the following diapers.... I'll break them down as such.

Buy CVS Sleep Comforts Night Time Underpants Large/X-Large 60-125+ Lbs online at CVS.com

I saw these and they are all white (kind of like old goodnites) anyways I'm wondering if these are any bigger then goodnites. I like goodnites but I find them a bit uncomfortable after a while. Are these...well do these have more room for my "package"? Or are they pretty much the same?

Now for normal diapers how are these?

Buy CVS Day & Night Fitted Briefs Maximum Absorbency Medium Case online at CVS.com

I am currently using Walgreens Certainty diapers a lot. I love them they don't leak hold decent amount of wetting and they are dirt cheap which allows me to be pretty liberal with my diaper wearing and not worry about money. Now I've read that these diapers are essentially the same I just want to tripple check is all before I go out and purchase them... I'd like something a bit different ya know? So yeah what's your guys experience with them?

Now for the final thing I want a good pull up. Depends are kind of bleh they are strachy... I want something that's soft and holds up rather well.... I'll be honest I don't trust depends at all for wettings I want a pull up I can wet. (Need to be store brand/found in store)

SeanPalladino

It's funny, actually. I literally just picked up the CVS Fitted Briefs a couple hours ago. Strange...

Anyway, I would go with the Fitted Briefs. Their soft, thick, and are "actual" diapers. Not like those generic Goodnites. :P But buy whatever you feel like.

As of about a year ago, (last time I bought them) CVS, Wallgrens and Wallmart"s Assurance breifs were exactly the same. They must buy them from the same manufacturer. As mentioned a fairly good cloth-like tape on diaper. Be sure to staple the tapes to the back sheet if you sleep in them.
    Sorry I've never tried the pull-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanPalladino View Post
    It's funny, actually. I literally just picked up the CVS Fitted Briefs a couple hours ago. Strange...

Anyway, I would go with the Fitted Briefs. Their soft, thick, and are "actual" diapers. Not like those generic Goodnites. :P But buy whatever you feel like.
    Actually I'm thinking of buying both... I like different types of diapers for different feelings ya know?

the walgreens you have and CVS are the same ones

the sleep pull ups are like goodnites but white. same sizing

i have both, but the pull ups dont hold alot so i dont use much. CVS are the best you can get in stores i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    the walgreens you have and CVS are the same ones

the sleep pull ups are like goodnites but white. same sizing

i have both, but the pull ups dont hold alot so i dont use much. CVS are the best you can get in stores i think.
    So essentially those sleep comforts are meh....

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    So essentially those sleep comforts are meh....
    well theyre like goodnites.
    I like to wear them because they can be comfy and its still wearing a diaper (kinda) so me being a DL i really like it.

They are also really low key, so you can wear in public

but if you want to use them, you just have to be very careful..
    like goodnites, but plain white and ALOT cheaper