Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello to all that come across this! Guess this labels me as a FNG!! Glad I stumbled across this site felt a little alone for a while. Just a lost bedwetter in the PNW. Hopefully will me others from the PNW as well. via internet of course not trying to be one of them overbarring pervs from previous sites.

I blame a spelling mistakes on my dang gorilla hands vs computer keyboard made for somebody with little girl hands!! <no offence to the girls>
    Last edited by Trevor; 15-Dec-2010 at 23:36. Reason: merging posts

Quote Originally Posted by lonedude View Post
    Hello to all that come across this! Guess this labels me as a FNG!! Glad I stumbled across this site felt a little alone for a while. Just a lost bedwetter in the PNW. Hopefully will me others from the PNW as well. via internet of course not trying to be one of them overbarring pervs from previous sites.
    Hey lonedude, welcome to ADISC. Why don't you start by telling us a little bit more about yourself outside of your diaper interest? There are some awesome stickies at the top of the page which might help you:

- A guide to getting started!
    - Introduction cheat sheet
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Well I'm a jack of all trades and a master at none snowboarding, dirtbikes, jet skiis. Pretty much anything that has a throttle or goes fast. I 'm here just to know that there is other people out there just like me. I had it in my my for a long time that I was more or less alone in this. I'm not sure how far my DL goes. Ive been a bedwetter for a couple yrs know.