Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Flooding vs. well... not flooding

Default Flooding vs. well... not flooding

What are everyone's references about wetting? Just curious.
    I personally tend to enjoy flooding more, as I think it gives the full sensation of wetting.
    What do you guys think?

I definitely enjoy flooding, great way to warm up in the middle of a cold winters night... For about 5 minutes anyway...

I don't want to be too descriptive.... But I love the way the warmth... Spreads...

I have to say I find it impossible to flood whilst lying down without resulting in a leakwhatever position I'm in (back, front, side etc).

I've flooded once, and it was a different experience. I was both afraid that it would leak but it was a sheepish joy to fill up my diaper at the same time. But oddly, nothing leaked, so I actually feel more comfortable about peeing in a diaper cause of a fear of leaking.

I don't speak from much experience though... that was with my second change of diaper. ^_^;

I'm more into just going whenever I have the urge.
    I'm too scared to flood mine half the time >.>

I'm a bit of an omarashi/pee desperation fetishist on top of being a DL-ish domme, so yeah. Flooding+crossing legs+mewling= HNNNGGHHHH.

As for myself... I'm too polite to flood.

I like to, but i tend to wear at night, so i leak. but when im standing i do

My first wetting is most always a flood, (thank the various gods for good diapers!), after that it is usually dribbs & drabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    My first wetting is most always a flood, (thank the various gods for good diapers!), after that it is usually dribbs & drabs.
    Same here.

i love it, the feeling and the smell not a fan of the consequent leakage tho