Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Diapers?

Question First Diapers?

So, what was your first experience with getting a diaper? Where from? How many? How did you get them? What brand? etc.... So share your stories! Oh, and please no accounts of "homemade diapers" or anything like that.
    Thanks!

My first account of getting a diaper was when I was around 5 or 6. Its a bit fuzzy but I remember getting one of my younger brothers. After that, the next account I have is when I was 12. My cousin who was 4 at the time wet the bed and there were left over ones at my grandma's house. I have no idea what brand, probably Pampers or Huggies disposables. There was the remainder of a bag in a closet at her house and I took one every now and then when I was over there until they magically disappeared. I guess she cleaned out the closet and threw them out. After that, I would ride my bike down to the store and buy the very small packs of Pampers. I remember the cashier asking me "who are those for" with a big smile on her face.

When I was thirteen or fourteen, I took the bus to piano lessons. I got there an hour early though and "studied" until it was time for piano. I actually went to Rite Aide and bought pull-ups.

I, personally, just ordered a sample pack and am expecting it in a few weeks. I live w/ parents, so I will try to get the box before them. Well, they aren't invasive, but yeah. I have a plan that i will use if they get the box and ask me what it is. I will update you guys when it comes in!

Quote Originally Posted by EvanNibbler View Post
    I, personally, just ordered a sample pack and am expecting it in a few weeks. I live w/ parents, so I will try to get the box before them. Well, they aren't invasive, but yeah. I have a plan that i will use if they get the box and ask me what it is. I will update you guys when it comes in!
    Good luck! I've never had the guts to order online. I'm going to wait till I move out to order online.
    Last edited by BabyLink; 14-Dec-2010 at 21:03. Reason: grammar mistake

Well, i felt that way too but i got the courage by devising a plan of action. I will tell you what mine is if you like. But let's get back to the topic xD

depends, and when i went to the register, the lady looked at me like >_> OMG f'ing sicko....

My first ones were Walgreens Certainty briefs. No weird looks when purchasing.
    Though now that I'm at college ordering online works best. (Got my shipment of Abena Supers today )

drynites, got them from my local supermarket which I walked to

gobuckeyes

Just go to CVS or any place like it and buy them. If you are worried about it buy a bag of chips so they think your buying them for your little sib. When I first did it I said that my little cousin ran out of diapers. I bought pampers baby dry size 6.