Thread: The new guy sexykyle

Wink The new guy sexykyle

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Kyle. I have been interested in diapers ever since I was 10 years old. When I was 12 I bought my first pack of Pull-ups and since then have never stopped. No one knows about my diapers and its been a struggle to keep them hidden from my parents for the past 5 years. I would like to meet new people, and learn how to cope with being a TDL.

Orientation: Straight
    Diaper: Pampers and Pull-ups

I'm very open to new people and ideas but I'm a little on the shy side.
    I don't have alot of computer time so I will try to answer any messages and contribute posts as much as I can.
    thanks, Sexykyle!!!

FullMetal

lol, your name made me laugh You better be sexy or I will feel deceived! :l

JK! maybe...

Anyway, it's nice to have another member. Hope you post lots and have tons of fun, this place is awesome if you make an effort. Don't lurk, come out and play.

FullMetal

Yumi

LOL! Welcome! Glad to see another person from Ontario.

Hi! I am sure that if you find more time on here you won't fell shy around anyone here! (it happens to almost everybody that is new to *B/DL sites)
    So just get on when you can and have fun with it!

Have fun on the forums!

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by sexykyle View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    My name is Kyle. I have been interested in diapers ever since I was 10 years old. When I was 12 I bought my first pack of Pull-ups and since then have never stopped. No one knows about my diapers and its been a struggle to keep them hidden from my parents for the past 5 years. I would like to meet new people, and learn how to cope with being a TDL.

Orientation: Straight
    Diaper: Pampers and Pull-ups

I'm very open to new people and ideas but I'm a little on the shy side.
    I don't have alot of computer time so I will try to answer any messages and contribute posts as much as I can.
    thanks, Sexykyle!!!
    Welcome to ADISC, Kyle. Nice intro thread; you sound pretty cool. Have fun!

Welcome, Kyle. You're lucky... You fit into the baby diapers.
    Don't be afraid to post, or you'll stay a Lurker like me. ...Well... actually, I think I've evolved into a low-level Regular, but the principle still applies.

Hi, welcome I plan on getting my first diapers once I move (if I can). Enjoy your stay.