Thread: Helo everyone

Default Helo everyone

Well this is my first post, I hope it is done right. Anyhow I have been in diapers since 1997, nerve damage. In the last thirteen years I have tried many different brands of diapers. I figured I would join this site so that I could help anyone with, any questions relating to diaper brands, or any other info, or just plain exsperiances. Pretty much diapered 24/7, and have been in every kind of situation.

I'm currently a writer living in ma. I enjoy the out doors, fishing, camping, electronics, computers, and exploring. Any questions or help with diaper info, I would be glad to share the knowlege.

Take care.

Welcome Dirus to ADISC from Australia, JohnyABinAUS here.

Yes your first post is certainly done right, glad to see your introduction and sorry to hear about the nerve damage. That must have been a real pain. How old were you when it happened please? (If you do not mind me asking).

I have found this to be a very friendly site and if we rated some members higher than others those that are incontinence would have the greatest respect. Your opinion on diaper usage will be highly valued.

I enjoy history, science and basic astronomy. I even have studied a little in the electronics field.

Enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirus View Post
    Well this is my first post, I hope it is done right. Anyhow I have been in diapers since 1997, nerve damage. In the last thirteen years I have tried many different brands of diapers. I figured I would join this site so that I could help anyone with, any questions relating to diaper brands, or any other info, or just plain exsperiances. Pretty much diapered 24/7, and have been in every kind of situation.

I'm currently a writer living in ma. I enjoy the out doors, fishing, camping, electronics, computers, and exploring. Any questions or help with diaper info, I would be glad to share the knowlege.

Take care.
    Yay! Camping is always fun! What sort of camping do you do? The type where you go to a real campsite with shower and toilet blocks and suchlike or "real" camping where you hike into the wilderness and hope for the best?