Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey everyone my name is Breck. I got got interested in diapers about 6 years ago when i was 16. feel free to send me a message.

Welcome ccaajjuunn13 to ADISC from Australia.
    Is that a stuttering in your name or is your keyboard double lettering?
    We like to get to know new members a little better here, by asking for other interests in life outside diapers. At 22 I am sure you have some. Would you like to share?
    As for me, my love of nappies (er diapers) started way back as far as I can remember, that and a love of female clothes.
    In the real world, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.
    I have found this to be a very friendly site, enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by ccaajjuunn13 View Post
    Hey everyone my name is Breck. I got got interested in diapers about 6 years ago when i was 16. feel free to send me a message.
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

Have you taken the time to read some of the stickies in the greetings forum? I've linked you to a few of the more useful ones below, so that you can have a read of them. Basically we're all about the community here at ADISC, which means getting to know our new members really well, especially outside of their diaper interest, since diapers tend to be a common factor here!

Here are the links:
    - A guide to getting started!
    - Introduction cheat sheet
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Can't wait to hear more from you soon