Thread: Strange "Lower Body" Feeling

Exclamation Strange "Lower Body" Feeling

Okay, so this is something pretty weird that I've experienced before but I seemed to ignore it. I get this very irritating feeling around the err.. "personal area" like my nerves are being friggin electrocuted. In the way my body responds isn't too well: twitching and bladder acts up and I almost legitimately had an accident the other day while watching a choir, but made it to the restroom in time.

I dunno if this could be associated with the hemorrhoids I've had in the past or what, all I know is it isn't a very good feeling.

Now, I've never experienced this myself, but I'm told that there are people who go to school for a very long time in order to be qualified to do diagnostic work on the human body. I'm told these mythical creatures are called doctors and can be found at your local hospital, clinic, or even in your yellow pages!

In short: ADISC is not a doctor. No one here is a licensed physician, and even if they were, they wouldn't risk their license giving out medical advice on the Internet.

I, however, have a PhD in Obivousoncology. And it is this doctor's opinion that you should schedule an appointment with your regular physician to discuss whether these issues are a sign of a serious problem, or if they are just tiny green men trying to impregnate your urethra.

Yes, Moo has asked us not to diagnose so I would say, go see a doctor. What you're feeling is not normal. It almost sounds like some sort of nerve involvement. I'm assuming you aren't diabetic as that disease can affect the nerves. Since this is also affecting bladder control (from what you said) I would say it could be serious enough to let the pro's diagnose and certainly not us. I've got some serious pain in my hand, so I'm going to use my Christmas break time to see a doctor. I would suggest the same to you. Good luck and I hope it's nothing.

No offence to the poster, but when you hear a fire alarm, you do not sit down at your pc and ask the internet "Oh hai guys, there's this big siren going off, and I can smell burning flesh, what do you reckon is wrong?" Go see a doctor. I see you are American. I assume, based on TV shows I've watched, that free clinics exist there, where, if you don't have insurance, you can get treated. Go.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewNo2 View Post
    No offence to the poster, but when you hear a fire alarm, you do not sit down at your pc and ask the internet "Oh hai guys, there's this big siren going off, and I can smell burning flesh, what do you reckon is wrong?" Go see a doctor. I see you are American. I assume, based on TV shows I've watched, that free clinics exist there, where, if you don't have insurance, you can get treated. Go.

Not everywhere has free clinics, that usually limited to large urban areas. But there are options. If the OP isn't working, there is medicaid, or many states run subsidized clinics for people that make too much for Medicaid, but not enough to purchase health insurance.