Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma City man admits conning baby sitters by posing as autistic and wearing diapers.

Default Oklahoma City man admits conning baby sitters by posing as autistic and wearing diapers.

No, this isn't the same guy from Florida. This is a completely new guy.

Oklahoma City man admits conning baby sitters by posing as autistic and wearing diapers | NewsOK.com

I'm guessing he read about the guy down in Florida and thought he would be able to get away with this. So really, if these two idiots somehow encourages you (the reader) please don't do it. Just go out and date and perhaps you'll get lucky enough to end up with someone that is willing to do this sort of stuff for you time from time.

Wow. I wonder what the autistic community would have to say about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Wow. I wonder what the autistic community would have to say about this?
    I have no idea, but what I have to say to that creep is f-you! What he did is unacceptable on so many levels I don't even know where I should begin...

Edit:

NewsOK has disabled the comments for this article.
    Thank gawd...

Being both autistic (well, Asperger's is a form of autism) and an ABDL, I feel especially certified to be able to say that this guy is a cunt.

Wow...what a creep!

I mean when everyone is in on it, fine, but tricking an innocent person like that is just a really horrible thing to do.

Though I do have to say...if they -do- put him in prison for this, his mother is probably right.

It doesn't matter that he acted like a retard to get wimin to do things for him. The charges are absolute bullshit, as usual. 7 counts of outraging public decency are bullshit. If this was in a home, not in a public place where people actually did see something happen and since it was obviously an agreed upon thing (i.e. not forced). He should not be charged with anything except possibly the sexual battery since the daughter didn't agree to babysit him ("the 18 year old daughter of a babysitter"). These same kinds of crap charges are what irritate me...it's almost as retarded as the "rape by deception" case where an arab woman claimed a Jewish man convinced her he was arab and had sex with her (Does no one look at the hat or lack thereof?). Get some god damn sense into your heads, court system! He should have only been charged with sexual battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
    It doesn't matter that he acted like a retard to get wimin to do things for him. The charges are absolute bullshit, as usual. 7 counts of outraging public decency are bullshit. If this was in a home, not in a public place where people actually did see something happen and since it was obviously an agreed upon thing (i.e. not forced). He should not be charged with anything except possibly the sexual battery since the daughter didn't agree to babysit him ("the 18 year old daughter of a babysitter"). These same kinds of crap charges are what irritate me...it's almost as retarded as the "rape by deception" case where an arab woman claimed a Jewish man convinced her he was arab and had sex with her (Does no one look at the hat or lack thereof?). Get some god damn sense into your heads, court system! He should have only been charged with sexual battery.
    Not so fast, Grizzy.

The women who changed his diapers were clearly not interested in getting his rocks off. They only agreed to do so because they thought they were helping somebody who really needed help - any woman who finds out that they were tricked into doing acts of prostitution after the fact would naturally be outraged by the reality.

And that's exactly what this guy did. He took otherwise normal women, and treated them like whores. These women had no idea that they were playing the role of a whore in this guy's fucked-up mind when they changed his diapers.

Wow, I would try to think of something clever to say to this a-hole, but I don't feel like it. So he's just an a-hole on so many levels.

Wow...I'm speechless. Did this guy not pay attention to what happened to the Florida guy after he got caught?